Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flightradar24 app on iOS (iPhone, iPad and iPod)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello! My alerts went complete dead a few weeks ago, possibly after installing iOS 6.1.4.
    I've tried everything, including re-installing the app and the in-purchases and deleting and re-installing my alerts.
    Anyone else having this problem?
    What to do?
    Thanks.
    /DennisC

Comment

• Originally posted by Bram View Post
      Will it be possible to set up an alert for flight numbers in the future?
      Yes, this is in the pipeline.

Comment

• Originally posted by DennisC View Post
        Hello! My alerts went complete dead a few weeks ago, possibly after installing iOS 6.1.4.
        I've tried everything, including re-installing the app and the in-purchases and deleting and re-installing my alerts.
        What to do?
        Thanks.
        /DennisC
        Are you running Pro or Premium?

Comment

• Originally posted by airportmucfan View Post
          Hey FR24_dev and Mike!

Alerts are woring since few days now fine! Thank you very much!

What was the problem?

Regards,
          Mike
          Well, the notifications sent thru the apple servers, needs to be signed with a certificate, and the certificate is unique to each app, so it didn't work to send alerts to premium apps with the pro certificate, so the server needed to be rewritten to take into account which app type was regarded. Also the apps where had also to be updated to be able to tell the server if the alerts were requested from the Premium or the Pro app.

Comment

• Originally posted by DennisC View Post
            Hello! My alerts went complete dead a few weeks ago, possibly after installing iOS 6.1.4.
            What to do?
            Thanks.
            /DennisC
            1. Check in the settings app in iOS, under 'Notifications', then 'Flightradar24 Pro' or 'FR24 Premium', and make sure 'Alert style' is set to either 'Banners' or 'Alerts'
            2. In the FR24 app, in settings and 'Notification settings' that 'Show alert' and 'Make sound' is on. (Just to be on the safe side, sometimes I have seen that it hasn't started to work until 'Make sound' was set to ON, not sure why)
            3. In some cases, the phone needs to be restarted in order to receive alerts again.

If none of this works out, please do tell, and state which version you are running (Pro / Premium)

Comment

• Originally posted by FR24_Dev View Post
              1. Check in the settings app in iOS, under 'Notifications', then 'Flightradar24 Pro' or 'FR24 Premium', and make sure 'Alert style' is set to either 'Banners' or 'Alerts'
              2. In the FR24 app, in settings and 'Notification settings' that 'Show alert' and 'Make sound' is on. (Just to be on the safe side, sometimes I have seen that it hasn't started to work until 'Make sound' was set to ON, not sure why)
              3. In some cases, the phone needs to be restarted in order to receive alerts again.

If none of this works out, please do tell, and state which version you are running (Pro / Premium)
              I too am not getting alerts. The phone is iPhone 5, the OS is 6.4.1

I have both Pro and Premium installed. Pro is not showing up in Notifications, so little I can do about that. Premium turned up after I restarted the phone. All options are set to ON. I have three alerts set up for three specific Regs. Two of them I see on the web application, but I got no alerts on the app.

Comment

• Please do not use Pro and Premium app simultaneously, decide for one and use it only.
                1) Remove all alerts from all FR24 apps
                2) Delete all FR24 apps
                3) Install Pro OR Premium
                4) Make sure that you enable alert notifications
                5) Setup an alert
                6) If this does not help please post again

Comment

• Tried this and set up an alerts this morning for Malmö Aviation over Gothenburg.
                  Recieved an alert for an arriving flight, but at least two following flights that have past the area didn´t worked.
                  Weird.
                  Have alerts set up for models A38, B74, B77 and B78(yes, I know..) and will see how things do today.

Comment

• No, again it doesn´t work.
                    I recieved just this one alert mentioned above and then no more.
                    I´ve restarted the phone again, but nothing.

I´m running Pro v.4.7.1 on iOS 6.1.4 with iPhone 5.

Comment

• And all of a sudden, out of the blue, I just recieved an alert for SCW308.

Comment

• It looks like there was an issue with the alert server between 0900 and 1400 CET.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                          It looks like there was an issue with the alert server between 0900 and 1400 CET.
                          Yep, the alerts are popping up nicely here now.

Comment

• Just to make things even more confusing:
                            Alerts for airlines works fine.
                            Alerts for models (A38, B74, B77) don't work at all.
                            A server issue again?

Comment

• And all of a sudden, as of may 29th, it's all working again.
                              There must have been some server issue?

Comment

• Hi guys,

I'm about to buy the Pro app for iOS. What I'd like to know is if it's a one-time-payment or not. There isn't a monthly cost, correct? Also, I hear there are some additional apps that could be bought inside the app itself. What can you tell me about these?

Thank you in advance!

Comment

Working...
                                X