Page 44 of 47 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: Flightradar24 app on iOS (iPhone, iPad and iPod)

Passenger
    Btw - if you wish to have filter for the aircraft not visible on the list, you need to type the ICAO code (for example C56X) and then tap on the first item from the list.

Wysłane z mojego D5803 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Passenger
    The version 6.6.0 freezes in 3D mode in 20-30 seconds without exception. Going out of 3D and back fixes it but freezes again in 20-30 seconds.

Passenger

In App Purchase

Currently running the pro version on my IPAD (IOS 9.1) and after the last update the in-app extra for the arrival/departure boards seems to go and I'm being prompted to buy it again. Any idea how to fix this?

Passenger
    Go to in-app purchases and tap on restore option.

Passenger
    Many Thanks

Passenger
    It's very helpfull using this apps,, i got one question why this apps can't detect CRJ family aircraft? And please update some missing airport and airline logo which operate in southeast asia..

Passenger
    I have got a simple problem. I have flight radar pro, this app is awesome for tracking the flights realtime. But i just want to know when air departed and arrived. So i want to tick one flight in a day after that want to get notification `your flight departed ` or `your chosen flight landed` etc. can i do this with fligt radar or do you have a suggestions

Passenger
    Quote Originally Posted by Wibisono View Post
    It's very helpfull using this apps,, i got one question why this apps can't detect CRJ family aircraft? And please update some missing airport and airline logo which operate in southeast asia..
    You can go to aircraft filter, type CRJ and then tap on the first result. Does it work for you?

Passenger
    Quote Originally Posted by cladoceran View Post
    I have got a simple problem. I have flight radar pro, this app is awesome for tracking the flights realtime. But i just want to know when air departed and arrived. So i want to tick one flight in a day after that want to get notification `your flight departed ` or `your chosen flight landed` etc. can i do this with fligt radar or do you have a suggestions
    Notifications don't work in that way, but I think you can check this on website. There are some historical data.

Passenger
    any other app suggestions tha you can give for i use for notifications