Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flightradar24 app on iOS (iPhone, iPad and iPod)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can not use the filters since the last iPhone update. Everything else works fine still, but the filters do nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated it!

Thanks!

Cam

Comment

• Uninstall the app and install again. That should help.

Wysłane z mojego D5803 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Comment

• I was going to try that, but wasn't sure.. will it affect my settings, well... the alerts I have setup?

Comment

• Yes. All will be cleared after reinstall. Then you need to set it up once again.

Comment

• I am using the iPad app and it is no longer displaying planes.

It had previously worked fine but I took my iPad to Australia and since I have got back it will not display planes. The app opens but the map is blank. I have tried adding and removing various filters but no planes will display (also, the list of airlines will not load; it just says "loading" and stays blank).

Thanks,

Comment

• Close the app completely and open again or restart your device.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bi-Bear View Post
                Close the app completely and open again or restart your device.

Sorry, should have mentioned in the other post: I have powered the device off and on, uninstalled and re-installed and then powered off and on again.

Comment

• Sorry Didn't know that. Do you have good Internet connection? Are you able to see Apple maps app on your device?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bi-Bear View Post
                    Sorry Didn't know that. Do you have good Internet connection? Are you able to see Apple maps app on your device?

Connection is fine and maps is working.

I have the website working fine on my desktop PC, too.

Comment

• Hmm.. Then better contact with support.

Comment

• Hey.
                        I saw there is an purchase I can make called: Custom Alerts.
                        I'd like to, for example: Recieve an alert when D-ATUD is on route to Lisbon.
                        I'd like that the App notified me that certain Registration is coming to my place's airport. Is that possible with the custom alerts? (only notify when the Registration is coming to "my" airport, not when it's on the air).
                        Thanks

Comment

• Yes. There is an option to set alert for registration and you can add special condition for that destination or select specified area. It depends in which moment would you like receive such alert - When the plane is airborne or landing at that airport.

Comment

• Hi, I have FR24 Premium for ipad, just uninstalled it and reinstalled it this morning after having issues since last update. I have 2 main complaints/queries, why does it no longer remember your last view. It resets and zooms out by miles - is this intentional? Also the bookmarks no longer reset to the zoom point you had bookmarked - they also zoom out as default it would appear. I pay a decent amount to have premium and find it disappointing that an update seems to have taken the app back somewhat! Please can you reassure me that these are known faults and will be rectified in an update?

Comment

• Hey, on custom alerts, to get an aircraft trigger I can put 737, or it has to be 738?
                              What about on airbus? A330, or A332? Because I tried it once and for the 737 it didn't alert me to all the 737 with a certain destination... (was it because of the "737, 738" or because there's to many 737 and so alerts can't work properly?)

Comment

• Originally posted by mfloyd View Post
                                Hi, I have FR24 Premium for ipad, just uninstalled it and reinstalled it this morning after having issues since last update. I have 2 main complaints/queries, why does it no longer remember your last view. It resets and zooms out by miles - is this intentional? Also the bookmarks no longer reset to the zoom point you had bookmarked - they also zoom out as default it would appear. I pay a decent amount to have premium and find it disappointing that an update seems to have taken the app back somewhat! Please can you reassure me that these are known faults and will be rectified in an update?
                                As far as I know - zoom level for locations will be fixed soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X