Page 20 of 47 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Flightradar24 app on iOS (iPhone, iPad and iPod)

It looks like there was an issue with the alert server between 0900 and 1400 CET.

Passenger
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    It looks like there was an issue with the alert server between 0900 and 1400 CET.
    Yep, the alerts are popping up nicely here now.

Passenger
    Just to make things even more confusing:
    Alerts for airlines works fine.
    Alerts for models (A38, B74, B77) don't work at all.
    A server issue again?

Passenger
    And all of a sudden, as of may 29th, it's all working again.
    There must have been some server issue?

Passenger
    Hi guys,

I'm about to buy the Pro app for iOS. What I'd like to know is if it's a one-time-payment or not. There isn't a monthly cost, correct? Also, I hear there are some additional apps that could be bought inside the app itself. What can you tell me about these?

Thank you in advance!

Flight attendant
    Apple have just announced a new Ios-7 updated operating system due out soon, what do FR24/7 recommend , do we wait till you have tested FR24/7 with the new OS or are we free to update, would hate to lose FR24/7 on my iphone.

Passenger
    Quote Originally Posted by borgona View Post
    Hi guys,

I'm about to buy the Pro app for iOS. What I'd like to know is if it's a one-time-payment or not. There isn't a monthly cost, correct? Also, I hear there are some additional apps that could be bought inside the app itself. What can you tell me about these?

Thank you in advance!
    The Pro app is a one-time payment only. It's the premium service that has a time based fee.
    Within the Pro app, there are 3 in-app features, each at 99cents:
    1. Enables to see the distinct aircraft model types directly on the map. Without this, all planes look the same, except for the helicopters.
    2. Enables to see all the arriving flights to an airport.
    3. Enables to have unlimited number of customized alerts. An alert is a notification when certain specific criteria is met, like if you want to know when a A380 passes near a chosen location.

Passenger
    Quote Originally Posted by sirsteve View Post
    Apple have just announced a new Ios-7 updated operating system due out soon, what do FR24/7 recommend , do we wait till you have tested FR24/7 with the new OS or are we free to update, would hate to lose FR24/7 on my iphone.
    I will hopefully test the app very soon on a iOS 7 device, and then I can tell if it works as it should or not.

Passenger
    Quote Originally Posted by FR24_Dev View Post
    The Pro app is a one-time payment only. It's the premium service that has a time based fee.
    Within the Pro app, there are 3 in-app features, each at 99cents:
    1. Enables to see the distinct aircraft model types directly on the map. Without this, all planes look the same, except for the helicopters.
    2. Enables to see all the arriving flights to an airport.
    3. Enables to have unlimited number of customized alerts. An alert is a notification when certain specific criteria is met, like if you want to know when a A380 passes near a chosen location.
    Thank you!

Passenger
    Quote Originally Posted by FR24_Dev View Post
    I will hopefully test the app very soon on a iOS 7 device, and then I can tell if it works as it should or not.
    The Flightradar24 app (pro & premium) seems to work just fine on a iOS 7 device.