Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flightradar24 app on iOS (iPhone, iPad and iPod)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Artur, it does the same thing every time as soon as I switch to mobile data, when there is no wifi coverage. The app immediately freezes as soon as the logo slides to the top of the screen and just before it should swipe left to reveal the map. It just locks at that stage with the black screen and logo. It has continued to do it even after the last 3 x IOS updates doing exactly the same every time. The iPad and all other apps, including similar apps such as PlaneFinder HD is working absolutely fine. As I said, it did not do this at all before I upgraded to FR24 premium. How do I get the crash logs? Thanks in anticipation as it is doing my head in and I don't really like using PlaneFinder. Regards Harry

Comment

• Hi Artur, further to this. I have just installed the next IOS 8.2 (12D508) and it did it again. I have found the crash logs ok now but the files are very long. In any case, whilst in the settings section, I thought I would try and 'reset all settings'. This I did and I have just tried the app on mobile data only and it now works!!! Looks like there may have been a setting somewhere changed during one of the previous IOS updates for some reason. Anyway, I have switched a few times now between mobile data and wifi and all appears well again. Thanks for the tips anyway but I think it seems ok now. Harry

Comment

• Request for Premium password every few days - Why?

Hi,

I am using FR24 Premium app on my iPhone, and I noticed since I upgraded to the latest version that I am requested to enter my password every few days.
        This morning, a plane was crossing the sky, and I wanted to show a relative that I could point the iPhone to the sky to know where this plane was going. But the app requested my password So I had to switch to 1password, search for my password, copy it, paste it, and during this time the plane was gone

I don't get the reasons why you are doing this, especially as I use my account on one and only one device...

Regards,
        Patrick
        T-LFSN4

Check your rank from FR24 feeder stats at https://jollain.com/FR24/stats.php

Comment

• Hello friends from Flightradar, i am adding alerts on the app i tap on custom alerts, on add, on aircraft (i write the aircraft number, the altitude less than 2000 feat and when that aircraft goes less than 2000 no alert and no sound or anything is displayed on my iphone or ipad, i have sounds and notifications activated for this app.

any help?

Comment

• Check if you can receive the notification for another type of alert. For example for aircraft type EC25. If yes, then probably there is something wrong with alert that you have set.

Comment

• With ec25 i receive alerts, what do i have to do to receive an alert from a certain plane when its nesr my airport? Should i write the plane number and less than 10000 feat per example?

Comment

• You can set the flight number as an alert type and in alert region set the area nearby your airport. You can add this condition too.

Comment

• Can you show me with a screen image? We can chat theought whatsupp if you like

Comment

• Adding custom alert for specified flight

For example. I wanted to be notified about SK1678 From Berlin to Copenhagen.
                    So I've selected alert for flight, I've set the trigger for SK1678, then taped on region and chose Local.
                    After that I've set the local map to Copenhagen airport.

sk1678_local_airport.jpg
                    Then I taped on "<Alert" and I've added condition for Altitude less than 10000.
                    sk1678_alert.jpg

After that I pressed on Save and then I closed the app.

Some minutes ago I was notified about that flight.

Comment

• Hi FR24 team,

The new 6.4.0 version is one of the best so far!
                      The three letter airport code search/list is the best.
                      Glad it was added on the FR24 app, since that same feature works great on the other flight tracking app. Nice to have it available on both app now.
                      Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
                      [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

• Hi all,

I updated the new version 6.4.0 on my iPhone 5 and I started and then it quits within two seconds!! it won't even show to enter e-mail address and password and login!! So I don't know what happen which the new version 6.4.0 is not working on my iPhone 5.

Comment

• Issue on IOS 6. Update your IOS and it should work.

Wysłane z mojego D5803 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Comment

• I already have IOS 6.1.4 but still doesn't work!! The previous version of FR24Premium worked well, but the new version doesn't work.

Comment

• Sorry, maybe my response was too short. I have the same issue. The problem is exactly on IOS 6. I updated it to IOS 8 and it started working. I think this is a bug and they will provide quick fix soon.

Wysłane z mojego D5803 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Comment

• Maybe try deleting the app from the phone and reinstalling it.

The Version: 6.4.1 was released today.
                                What's New in Version 6.4.1
                                Bug fix release to resolve issues affecting iOS 6 & 7users.
                                Last edited by SoCalBrian; 2015-06-26, 16:47.
                                Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
                                [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

Working...
                                X