Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flightradar24 app on iOS (iPhone, iPad and iPod)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi,

I use de FR24 pro version 5.1 I have the Ipad 1 version 5.0.1. I have delete and reinstall the app.
    The app crash only two seconds after I lounch it.

Comment

• Also I already made this remark, but a lot of HOP! flights have the logo of Juneyao Airlines, can you please do something to correct it.
      thank's

Comment

• Hi Mike:

Having issues with flight tracks and a/c icons loading. Radar screen works, but nothing else. iPad w/retina, iOS6. It's a new problem, it has worked flawlessly to this point. Any idea what the issue is?
        Last edited by speedbird1960; 2013-12-28, 17:06. Reason: Quote removed as it was related to a different issue

Comment

• Little request for the iPhone app filter (aircraft type): can You add the option to select BCS1 and BCS3 (Bombardier CSeries CS100 and CS300) aircraft?
          While the latter is not flying yet, the first is under flight testing and it would be nice to have the filter also for those.
          Thanks, brgds and happy 2014!
          Paolo

Comment

• Hi, if I create a custom alert > Reg. > Region = Local: north east Italy, what type/kind of data I must put in the Trigger field?
            I've tried to put a city name (Udine) but nothing happens...

Comment

• I've understood: in the Reg. field I must put the Registration number of the aircraft.
              The field, unfortunately, is CAP sensitive, so be careful how you write it!

In next release it would be nice to be able to enter only a part of the acronym to track all planes of one or more countries (Ex. OE for Austria or O for Austria, Finland, Czech, Slovakia, Belgium, Denmark, etc.)
              It would be nice also the app will be able to track all planes that pass in a certain designated area, and have alerts so you don't have to constantly look at the display (airplane-watching). Nice app, anyway!!

Comment

• Originally posted by hillel24 View Post
                Hi,

I use de FR24 pro version 5.1 I have the Ipad 1 version 5.0.1. I have delete and reinstall the app.
                The app crash only two seconds after I lounch it.
                i have the same problem with i-pad2 7.0.4. perhaps you have a solution? and: happy new year and you make a great job.... thank you very much

waldi

Comment

• Hey FR24-Team, hey developers!

I recommend FR24 to many friends of me and now I would like to give you some examples for improvements of the FR24-App.

1.) Perhaps it would be very nice when the flight paths would be shown in different colours as the altitude is.

2.) The filter option is very fine. Perhaps it would be cool when you can safe different filters as a bookmark.

3.) Alerts: There is a block when you want to set an alert (perhaps B787) because that would be lot of alerts. Other flight tracking programs also allow this and it should be a decision of the user how often the phone / tablet will be ring.

It would be nice when you give an answer how do you think about that.

Regards!

Comment

• I cannot make custom alerts work. Is there a dummies guide?
                    I have the ios app and purchased the alerts add on
                    I need a step by step with an explanation of the numbers / codes. Etc
                    Thanks in advance. Grant

Comment

• Help, please.

I have an Ipad1 and for some reason I have deleted the FR24 Pro which I purchased ages ago. I've looked in my purchases on the IPad and it's gone from there too.

can I download a version for an IPad1 anywhere? I don't mind paying again if I have to! All the versions I can see are for IOS5 and higher but my IPad is much lower than this, I think it's IOS2.

Any help appreciated.

Comment

• If you use the same iTunes account that was used to buy the app, you can download it again for free.

Comment

• Originally posted by FR24support View Post
                          If you use the same iTunes account that was used to buy the app, you can download it again for free.
                          Thanks for the quick reply.

I also had a thought (not usually me but there you go) and sncn'd my IPad to my PC where all my IPad downloads were held in my iTunes account. All now good, hooray I have FR24 PRO back.

I amaze myself sometimes.

Comment

• Hi all,

It's been about a month now (I think it's since the last update), that FR24 pro crashes about a second after opening the app. This happens on ipad2, iOS 5.01, even after deleting the app, rebooting and reinstalling. Same happens with the premium version (I am a feeder as well), whereas the free version works normally. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Alex

Comment

• Have a read of this post first to see if it helps solve the problem.

AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

• The only thing on this post that might be helpful, is

"After a recent update the app is crashing all the time, what should I do?
                                Please delete the app, restart your phone and install the app again. This solves 99% of the crash problems!"

which I have already written that I did, and It didn't help.

Anyone else?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X