Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Flightradar24 app on iOS (iPhone, iPad and iPod)

Quote Originally Posted by grisu112 View Post
    the tap of an aircraft does not open pop-up with the data of the hastily.
    I have the pro version. how can I enable this feature again?
    Please restart your phone. If that doesn't help, please delete app and install it again.

Passenger
    How can I set up the the pro version for iOS to alert me in case of a squak code other than 7600 and 7700?

Quote Originally Posted by hrasmus View Post
    How can I set up the the pro version for iOS to alert me in case of a squak code other than 7600 and 7700?
    You can setup alert rules in Settings -> Alerts -> Alerts

Passenger
    Thanks, but it seems that I can only select "Squawk" -> "is" -> "7600, 7700". It seems that 7600 and 7700 is the only squak codes one can monitor. Is the pro app limited to these codes only?

Quote Originally Posted by hrasmus View Post
    Thanks, but it seems that I can only select "Squawk" -> "is" -> "7600, 7700". It seems that 7600 and 7700 is the only squak codes one can monitor. Is the pro app limited to these codes only?
    Hi, the App is limited to those two squawk codes, the hijack 7500 was removed due to security reasons.
    AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

As you might know, Google Maps will be replaced by Apple own maps in iOS6. That means that Flightradar24 automatically will change to Apple Maps once you update your unit to iOS6. So here are 2 screenshots how FR24 looks like in iOS6 with Apple Maps.

Passenger
    I have updated my Flightradar24 Pro to version 4.1 that was released on 2012-08-24, and since then I'm having trouble with the popup labels when I click on an aircraft.

Up until now, when I clicked on an aircraft, a small popup window appeared showing the flight number, destination and airport of origin. I could also click on 2 small buttons to show the route and more detailed information. If I click on the route button, I can't get any aircraft popup windows to appear again (the detailed aircraft information does not affect it). I have uninstalled the app, and reinstalled from the AppStore. All is well again, until I press the Route button again!!

This seems to be a bug (undocumented feature ) in the latest version.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

How can I resolve the issue (without uninstalling and reinstalling, or not pressing the Route button)?

Thanks,
    Martin.

Note: I'm using it on iPhone 4S.

Passenger

Flightradar 24 Pro Bookmarks on iOS Devices

Is there a way to edit the bookmarks on either the iPhone or iPad version to display a state name or area rather than a generic large region such as NW of N. America? I have several bookmarks for various states and they all display as the same thing so you have to try to remember which one is which.

Thanks
    Shaun

Passenger
    Hi Sstamnes,

good solution is to put the IATA code of the airport for the region in search.

Flight attendant
    Hey Mike and the rest of the Flightradar-Team!

Is it possible to create a clock for the App to see what time is it actually? During you are using the app you don't can see a clock.

Thanks
    Mike