X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMS, what are they doing?

AMS... What doing..png
    AMS... What doing 2..png
    What are they doing this planes? Are 4:30am... Do you know?

P.S.: I take this opportunity to greet everyone as they are new to the forum

48425C
    Vehicle
    Amsterdam
    LD LIGHT
    KLM TUG

Possibly just testing its gear on ground by towing it around.
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

What you see are ground vehicles moving around. OH = 'Onderhoud' which is Dutch for maintenance vehicle and LD is a tug (push back vehicle) which is probably just at work. Still a lot to be done at Schiphol Airport (AMS) at nightly hours.

What I'm wondering about is why I was able to see plenty of those ground vehicles at AMS the last couple of days, but since today they don't seem to be shown on Flightradar24 anymore? Too bad because I like following all the movements on the ground, both for planes and ground vehicles, via FR24 and my scanner.
      Last edited by Maxime; 2012-06-29, 15:18.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxime View Post
        What I'm wondering about is why I was able to see plenty of those ground vehicles at AMS the last couple of days, but since today they don't seem to be shown on Flightradar24 anymore?
        It's possible that the feeder that's close to the airport to receive ground vehicles isn't online.
        Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Working...
        X