Here's an update. I had my RPis up in the attic in a fireproof steel box. All the power supplies were in there too. It looked nice but I never thought it would withstand the heat up there. Having done some testing and playing around up there I have now put in a 50 Ohm feeder that's 25-feet long, kept a powered 10dB gain LNA and 1090 MHz filter in the attic and have moved the RPi down to my workshop one floor below. There was no discernible difference in performance. I have disconnected T-KCLT19 forever and have now learned enough of the software to build a test system that just has dump1090-mutability on it.
My site now feeds both FR24 and FA. I used the script that abcd567 posted and it has worked well several times. Today T-KCLT3 is now number two in CLT on FR24 and is number 2 in CLT on FA on both counts aircraft seen and positions. I still use my original - the first one I built - 8 element CoCo. I have never built one better. I just got lucky I guess.
Thank you for all your help.