Page 283 of 283 FirstFirst ... 183233273281282283
Results 2,821 to 2,824 of 2824

Thread: best antenna

Passenger
    Quote Originally Posted by abcd567 View Post
    matysldn

Nice built.

Experimenting with different types of DIY antennas is fun.

I also live in a high rise building, surrounded by other high rise buildings, and I am not allowed to install anything on roof or projecting outside the window, but that did not stop me from experimenting with DIY antennas.

Have fun.
    Thanks. You sound like you are living in the same building as me
    I've got 8m to the roof and there will be a great location, but no way I will get access to it and instal an antenna.
    I'm trying to launch the second location. On the roof at my workplace but at the moment I'm facing two challenges: lack of stable internet connection (weak WiFi signal on the roof) and my boss(not a big problem )

Passenger
    well, i just find my best antenna is cantenna! and the blue stick.

it seems IT movie has came to my map.

globoss.png

do you want a ballon?...

Passenger
    Quote Originally Posted by matysldn View Post
    I've got 8m to the roof and there will be a great location, but no way I will get access to it and instal an antenna.
    I envy you guys. I live in a valley, I'm surrounded by hills. My horizon-limited theoretical max range is some 80-90 NM in a few selected directions, but mostly a lot less than that. So I'm thrilled every time I get a 90NM hit, knowing that my "cantenna" is maxing out its theoretical limit.
    T-SSBL3

Passenger
    Quote Originally Posted by brunobl View Post
    I envy you guys. I live in a valley, I'm surrounded by hills. My horizon-limited theoretical max range is some 80-90 NM in a few selected directions, but mostly a lot less than that. So I'm thrilled every time I get a 90NM hit, knowing that my "cantenna" is maxing out its theoretical limit.
    cantenna works great, but you should try any other antenna fixed to 1090Mhz just to test.