X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Problems - Jumping Airplanes

Hi All,

it seems something is getting worse...
    Airplanes a jumping forward and backward today over huge distances.
    This is corresponding to a handover between "old" feeders and "new" feeders with the T-prefix.
    I hope it is possible to fix the problem.
    May be it is due to a time offset between two servers for old and new sharers?

Best regards
    netbees
    Last edited by netbees; 2012-06-12, 18:23.

Data from old software/database doesn't have a correct timestamp so it's not possible to synchronize correctly. As soon as the old software has been withdrawn the issue will be solved.

Skickat från min Galaxy Nexus via Tapatalk 2

Comment

It's getting worse...

Today lots of airplanes are jumping forth and back over hundreds of miles.
      This can't be a problem of user clocks.
      I suppose there is a general problem on the server.
      (like different timezones - local time/UTC - etc.)
      See attached screenshots for the problem

FR24_1.jpgFR24_2.jpg

Best regards
      netbees

Comment

It looks as the feeders with the new SW keep sending the last known data long time after the plane is out of its area.
        The planes always jumps backward to a feeder starting with T-

Today I have seen it with CCA015 (the plane with the Chinese Pressident) west of norway and SAS1683 north of Franfurt.

Poul
        T-EKCH5: Raspberry Pi 4-B (Buster) + FlightAware Pro Stick Plus + FlightAware 1090MHz Bandpass Filter Dark Blue + A3-ADS-B Antenna

Comment

Even gliders are affected

Even gliders / sailplanes are affected
          This example shows, the length of the jumps is corresponding to the speed of the aircraft.
          fr24_3.jpg
          By the way, there should be a new aircraft symbol for sailplanes/gliders

The problem occurs, when switching between old (ICAO/ N-ICAO) and new (T-ICAO) radar stations.

Best regards
          netbees
          Last edited by netbees; 2012-06-16, 14:37.

Comment

Out of curiosity do you have 'animate aircraft' enabled. As this will also not help as its use is to GUESS the location of the aircraft between receivers if out of range for periods based on the previous speed. If there is a gap, it can get it wrong.
            Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Today the planes near Amsterdam Schiphol are jumping up and down around the airport on FR24. Does that has anything to do with many basestation around this airport. N-EHAM1 - EHAM1 -T-EDLM1 - T-EHLE1 -T-EHRD1. Do they all pickup the same signals but are not synchronised? Planes already landed are still on approach after a while.
              If necessary i have a print screen to add.

Thanks for your help
              Ger
              Last edited by Ger; 2012-06-17, 07:29.
              Visit my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/307865168157/

Comment

Originally posted by Ger View Post
                Today the planes near Amsterdam Schiphol are jumping up and down around the airport on FR24. Does that has anything to do with many basestation around this airport. N-EHAM1 - EHAM1 -T-EDLM1 -T-EHRD1. Do they all pickup the same signals but are not synchronised? Planes already landed are still on approach after a while.
                If necessary i have a print screen to add.

Thanks for your help
                Ger
                I think the problem is caused by a radar called T-EHRD1, who is sending data long after a plane is landed. Maybe an ajustment can be done. There are enough radars around Amsterdam Schiphol who do an excellent job.

Ger

Comment

I am a T- feeder and have completely rebooted my server.
                  FR24 still shows false AC coming from my Radar (but not in my PP screens or lists).
                  Must be some residual AC records not being flushed at FR24 server end.

Comment

Here is a picture of FR24 (time 08.24Z)and flight CAL065 which landed more then an hour ago at Amsterdam Schiphol and still shown on FR24. Radar T-EHRD1. More airplanes still show like flight CSN452 also with radar T-EHRD1. Problem not solved?

Rgds, Ger
                    Attached Files

Comment

I have stopped uploading using my T- radar feed until this is fixed - too confusing with many false AC.
                      Now sending data via PP so my data is appearing as NET1.

Comment

Another mistake on FR24 caused by radar T-EHRD1 is a flight VDN1 always shown in the middle of city Alphen a/d Rijn. Always there on FR24 and going nowhere. flightlevel 0 speed 0. Hex 484226.

Maybe this can be solved as well.

Rgds, Ger
                        Attached Files

Comment

Also radar T-EHRD3 is causing this problem with jumping airplanes around Amsterdam Schiphol.

Rgds, Ger

Comment

There are other T- feeders with this problem: T-EDDT1 AND T-LKCS1
                            Attached Files
                            T-EKCH5: Raspberry Pi 4-B (Buster) + FlightAware Pro Stick Plus + FlightAware 1090MHz Bandpass Filter Dark Blue + A3-ADS-B Antenna

Comment

The movement around Amsterdam Schiphol is normal again now that T-feeders are not visible. Thank you on behalf of a FR24 fan and living close to the approach to runway 27 at EHAM.

Rgds, Ger

Comment

Working...
                              X