Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mac / data-update of App does not work

hello,
    i just installed an update of the appication on my mac and since the update the information-box that appears on the right side of the window when you click on an airplane does not refresh... i am sure that worked before. second: sometimes the destination info does not work correctly and i am not sure if this is a problem of the application or just wrong data... a flight that obviously started in DUS has as destination DUS...
    any help and further information on that from anyone ? thank you

p.s.: it is a great application i love to use it thanks to you guys who did it...

Hi Sorry, i have just noticed you where online.

Have a read of this thread, clock settings on your PC must 100% correct:

AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

Hello,
      thank you for your reply. I use an official Timeserver for my mac to correct the Time. I changed it but still flightradar das not refreh the data

Comment

Send an Email to Artur: artur@flygresor.se he is FR24_DEV that deals with Mac problems.
        Last edited by speedbird1960; 2012-06-04, 15:51.
        AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

thanx a lot

Comment

Same here. I'll contact Artur.

Comment

Hello,

This is an unfortunate side effect of the hardware accelerated drawing, new to 1.6. It will be updating in the coming release, which will be rather soon.
              The second part, is probably more likely to wrong data in the system, but it could be a small chance it is in the app, and will also be addressed in the coming release.
              Thanks for letting me know.
              Artur

Comment

Thanks Artur for your hard work. I´m an eager waiting the new release.

Comment

any news about a new release? would be great to see some of the online improvements also in the application ...

Comment

There was a new Mac version released 5 days ago.

Last edited by speedbird1960; 2012-07-16, 17:46. Reason: Link added

Comment

hm.. it just loaded.. tx ..

Comment

Working...
                      X