Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I mean my problems solved, all OK. share data fr24feed.exe. (Google traslate).

Comment

• I can send an email to: support@fr24.com
      Gmail blocks emails. So I write here.

I have moved their equipment to the new location.

Alias: UKOO2

Please change my coordinates.
      T-UKOO2

Comment

• We only change coordinates when we can verify that the requester is genuine and can confirm the feeder email address.

Google is blocking emails because it thinks your address has been sending spam. Do you have a different email address to use and send to Support, quoting the email address of your feeder account?

Comment

• Originally posted by FR24support View Post
          We only change coordinates when we can verify that the requester is genuine and can confirm the feeder email address.

Google is blocking emails because it thinks your address has been sending spam. Do you have a different email address to use and send to Support, quoting the email address of your feeder account?
          Today turned out to send a letter through the web interface of Gmail. Thank you.
          T-UKOO2

Comment

• FR24 Shares Feeds???

Originally posted by Mike View Post
            Our preferred way of sharing data is to use our own feeding application.
            Disturbing Discovery

I was viewing the local airport here on FlightAware and looked at their live flights. The flights were being tracked by my radar which I only share with FR24! http://flightaware.com/live/airport/RPVM

Mike, are there other arrangements that give away our contributions of blood sweat and tears to others in exchange for something we know nothing about. I don't recall seeing in the fine print anywhere where we sign away our rights of primary ownership to our feeds by feeding on FR24.

If you are bartering our stuff at least require they disclose the source of the radar information.

John

T-RPVD1

The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

Comment

• Originally posted by paradiselost View Post
              Disturbing Discovery

I was viewing the local airport here on FlightAware and looked at their live flights. The flights were being tracked by my radar which I only share with FR24! http://flightaware.com/live/airport/RPVM

Mike, are there other arrangements that give away our contributions of blood sweat and tears to others in exchange for something we know nothing about. I don't recall seeing in the fine print anywhere where we sign away our rights of primary ownership to our feeds by feeding on FR24.

If you are bartering our stuff at least require they disclose the source of the radar information.

John

T-RPVD1

http://fr24.com/9.65,122.86/7
              How did you conclude, that you are the only person in the world tracking flights in that area, and that it is your data that FR24 supplies to Flightaware? I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just not able to connect the dots.

Kpin

Comment

• How does FlightAware handle international flights? What is FlightAware's service area?

FlightAware's primary service area includes airspace operated by the United States (including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto RIco, and Guam), Canada, the Caribbean, Australia, the United Kingdom, and France. Flights in the primary service area support real time maps, departure and arrival information, delays, and more.

FlightAware's secondary service covers scheduled major airline operations at any airport in the world. Flights in the secondary service area support departure and arrival information. For some airlines, FlightAware receives satellite position reports from aircraft worldwide.

For flights arriving in a service area from outside of a service area, FlightAware will be able to track the flight when it nears a service area. For flights departing a service area, FlightAware will be able to track the flight until it leaves the coverage area. Flights may not be tracked beyond that point unless they enter another service area.

Not all worldwide data sources (e.g., European data) are freely available on FlightAware.com due to government regulations. You can contact us if you have a commercial need for worldwide data.
                Best Flight Tracker: Live Tracking Maps, Flight Status, and Airport Delays for airline flights, private/GA flights, and airports.
                Last edited by speedbird1960; 2013-08-16, 21:34.
                AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

• Originally posted by Kpin View Post
                  How did you conclude, that you are the only person in the world tracking flights in that area, and that it is your data that FR24 supplies to Flightaware? I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just not able to connect the dots.

Kpin
                  In the areas around CEB RPVD1 is the only FR24 feeder with capability of tracking flights north. Another feeder in my area doesn't have coverage in that area nor RPLL1 which is beyond their coverage.

Regardless who FlightAware is borrowing coverage from they need to attribute it and if it is a barter deal with FR24, FR24 should appreciate our rights as feeders unless if it was buried in the fine print somewhere where feeders rights are superseded by feeding with FR24 exclusively.

The posting was directed at Mike. Sorry if you misunderstood.

John

T-RPVD1

The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

Comment

• Originally posted by speedbird1960 View Post
                    For some airlines, FlightAware receives satellite position reports from aircraft worldwide.
                    That may have been the case.

Perhaps Mike in his eloquent way could supply any information on barter arrangements. I'm all for monetization of FR24 and the ability to do so but hate surprises.

John

T-RPVD1

Comment

• Originally posted by paradiselost View Post

Regardless who FlightAware is borrowing coverage from they need to attribute it and if it is a barter deal with FR24, FR24 should appreciate our rights as feeders unless if it was buried in the fine print somewhere where feeders rights are superseded by feeding with FR24 exclusively.

John

T-RPVD1

http://fr24.com/9.65,122.86/7
                      John,. I dont know if you have noticed it or not,. But on the Flightaware site, there is also a notice saying Simulated..
                      (F-EDLE1)delcomp-DEL-David Tks(My friend Mike, all three of them)

URL: http://banner.flightdiary.net/EDLM
                      1090SJ(Ae) /(6m. Ecoflex10) / SBS 3 /-FR24 Box/ Power-line Connection (Ethernet)

Comment

• Hi
                        Can I ask a general question about feeding? Not a complaint.

How long should one wait to get a response to a request for a free FR receiver?
                        I emailed from the website link a while back, no response. I emailed Mike directly last week with all the information asked for in a post about MLAT in this thread. (Google map, antenna photo etc) No response.
                        Is this normal? I was expected an auto acknowledgement at least or even a 'no thanks'
                        What is the form here?
                        Kind regards
                        Chris

Comment

• All applications for a free receiver should be submitted using the online form.

All requests are acknowledged and ll applications processed the same way.

If you send an email to Support@FR24.com I can check to see if we've had your application and why you haven't had a response.

Comment

• I am convinced 233b4 is crashing my wifi network adapter/driver *only* at night (I am guessing when there's no traffic).. or all this may be just a coincidence, but I lose network connectivity (driver crashed) only at night when 233b4 is running. Do not have that problem with the fr24feed.exe

Comment

• I am currently feeding FR24, at least the feeding software shows that there are about 10 active aircraft. How can I see that my data is actually used? Is there a list of active feeders?

Comment

• Originally posted by Harrie45 View Post
                                I am currently feeding FR24, at least the feeding software shows that there are about 10 active aircraft. How can I see that my data is actually used? Is there a list of active feeders?
                                It is quite simple. Go to the Flightradar24.com web site showing a map of your area and click on the aircraft near you. Look to the left at the aircraft information and examine the "Radar" box for the name of the receiver supplying the information. If you see your receiver ID, you are supplying the information. I usually see my receiver T-KISP3 serving up a few aircraft. More than likely now F-KJFK1, F-3N61 and F-KTEB1 are serving my area but I manage to serve a few during the busy times.
                                T-KISP3 feeder covering KFRG and KISP airports on Long Island.

Comment

Working...
                                X