X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by juangelb View Post
    Hi people,

Is there some kind of problem with the servers there ??
    Two feeders show thar are sending data ... nothing appear on FR page...
    Suddenly all the ACS from SouthAmerica map ... dropped out for a while...
    It seens not to be my internet connectios.. since fedders are on two different networks ... places... computers ...

Chhers : Juan
    Have a read of this for the reason why its happening: http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...ll=1#post34625
    AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

• Originally posted by speedbird1960 View Post
      Have a read of this for the reason why its happening: http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...ll=1#post34625
      Ok Speedbird, TKS
      Lets wait ...

Juan

Comment

• There's a new beta version of the feeding software available, v233. We would be grateful if a few of you could manually update your feeding software before it gets officially released:

Brief change-set:
        1) Improved AC count stats to reflect actual number of tracked aircraft as well as average number of sent over the last 5 packets
        2) Feeding loop changes preventing possible dead lock
        3) Misc fixes

Thanks,
        Piotr

Comment

• Running for some days now, it seems OK.
          Do you plan to implement MLAT on a well time-synchronised machine ?

T-LFBU1

Comment

• fr24feed_233b4 running since 10.07
            It seems to be working.

T-ENAL3

Comment

• Originally posted by F1JEK View Post
              Running for some days now, it seems OK.
              Do you plan to implement MLAT on a well time-synchronised machine ?

T-LFBU1
              No, only our own hardware.

Comment

• I have been trying to get the feeder software/dongle etc to function and so far not having much success. The dongle is from Nooelec, the latest version. I have RTL1090 installed and it appears to be collecting data/signals as the list keeps growing. Last night around 2AM I was getting no feed and looking at the site there were no planes in the area, so I assume the dongle is functioning.
                Flightradar24 says:
                Alias: N/A
                Pos N44XXXX W88XXXX
                GND: YES Mode-S: NO (Mode-s is clicked on in RTL1090)
                Protocol: tcp
                Basestation: ERROR (otherwise says connecting to localhost 30003)
                Network: OFF
                Info: No aircraft....
                TX/AC Loss 0.0%/0.0%

Last night when there was no data/signals being recorded I was able to copy this from RTL1090:

TCP server port opened: 31001
                UDP receiver port opened: 31002
                Port 30003 type TCP server opened: 31004
                HTTP server port opened: 31008
                UDP target is: 127.0.0.1:30003

I believe I followed directions on how to set these two up, but not having any success. Any ideas of what I may have done wrong or where to check ??? I did check Windows Firewall and Flightradar24 is allowed to pass.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

• I found one error on my part, used the command line of 30001, changed that to 30003 and now Mode-S reads NO and Basestation reads OK but network still shows OFF.

Comment

• Found an old thread that said to click LIST on the face of the RTL1090, and now I am feeding to FR and got my key.

Comment

• As per multiple replies in this and other threads, network:no indicates a fault with your network in contacting the servers, or there is not more than 2 TRACKED aircraft required to activate a sharing key. (also indicated by too few aircraft)

The data from both these apps is outgoing only, So there is no need to open any incomming ports in firewall etc
                      Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Originally posted by piopawlu View Post
                        There's a new beta version of the feeding software available, v233. We would be grateful if a few of you could manually update your feeding software before it gets officially released:
                        Brief change-set:
                        1) Improved AC count stats to reflect actual number of tracked aircraft as well as average number of sent over the last 5 packets
                        2) Feeding loop changes preventing possible dead lock
                        3) Misc fixes

Thanks,
                        Piotr
                        Installed and running..seems fine..more after some days

Comment

• Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
                          As per multiple replies in this and other threads, network:no indicates a fault with your network in contacting the servers, or there is not more than 2 TRACKED aircraft required to activate a sharing key. (also indicated by too few aircraft)

The data from both these apps is outgoing only, So there is no need to open any incomming ports in firewall etc
                          IMG_00000374.jpgIMG_00000373.jpgIMG_00000376.jpg
                          Is there a way to tell when Network=Off means a fault contacting the server versus insufficient aircraft located. See photo, adsbscope shows two craft with position info and a zero or few seconds difference in Timestamp. I watch for a minute and both aircraft reported new data every few seconds so were near zero time stamp several times. Feeder used is adsb#

Comment

• Originally posted by Miatamike View Post
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]2382[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2383[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2384[/ATTACH]
                            Is there a way to tell when Network=Off means a fault contacting the server versus insufficient aircraft located. See photo, adsbscope shows two craft with position info and a zero or few seconds difference in Timestamp. I watch for a minute and both aircraft reported new data every few seconds so were near zero time stamp several times. Feeder used is adsb#
                            Try using PRTSCRN and posting screenshots into "paint" its a lot clearer.

Yes, it clearly says the difference there "TOO FEW AIRCRAFT, AT LEAST 2 REQUIRED". You may have 2 *sometimes*. Data has to be constant for a 5-10sec period. Stopping/starting data if you have limited coverage or signal does not count.

BUT I fear you need to start from scratch setup again as it it appears you still have it configured incorrectly as the SW also does not see any data output - It needs to show AC[02]. So your data sent to the FR24feed is in the wrong format, or you have configured it to the wrong port number of the 3 ports you listed in an earlier post that the SW is supplying.

Needs to be DVB-T -> ADSB# -> ADSBScope -> ADSBScope Server (port 30003) -> FR24feed. I fear your have it connecting to the raw data now which is in wrong format. You should be using the guides for RTL1090 http://www.flightradar24.com/dvbt-stick

http://sonicgoose.com/how-to-setup-adsbscope/ has a guide for ADSBScope, you should be setting up the "Server (Decoded Data)" section for the fr24feed SW to read.

FR24Support may be able to tell you how to delete the feed configuration to specify port 30003 again
                            Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Thanks but i am still lost..... The sonicgoose link never goes into server (decoded data) setup directions. Also, i ran the adsbscope program just to show that data was received and plotable.... Did not intend to run scope all the time. Shouldnt rtl1090 or adsb# feed directly into fr24? I have set the port to 30003 in rtl1090 by command line, and in 1090beta by the config window toggle.
                              Do i need to run anything else other than fr24 AND rtl1090 OR adsb# ?

Comment

• yes it does, at the top of the window where it shows the application input/output setup for using rtl or adsb#

and yes it makes a difference. from what I can tell adsb# does not output avr format data. but allows apps to connect to the internal receiver.

many are running rtl1090 and fr24feed just fine on their own. But it depends on what port you specified when launching the feed software for the first time. if you change it you need to configure the commandline to match.

by default rtl1090 uses 31001internally to talk to the stick, fr24feed expects avr/basestation format data on localhost:30003. which is why it says to use /30003 in rtl1090 line. if you changed the details in the feed sw when first run you need to change the port specified in the rtl commandline, or server output settings on other apps.

until you confirm your output server is active and working, and on what port. you cannot diagnose the feed software fault

if neither show data when you have planes in contact. you have not setup server correctly
                                Last edited by Oblivian; 2013-07-25, 01:11.

Comment

Working...
                                X