Page 80 of 86 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast

Thread: FR24feed software (Old software)

Purser
    Quote Originally Posted by amitzahavi View Post
    I recently noticed that even though I am receiving a number of A\C, only a partial list are being uploaded to FR24.
    In the picture you can see data of 19 different A\C with full info while only 11 are being uploaded according to the software.
    Has anyone noticed this?
    ThanksAttachment 4276
    Hi,
    Only a/c with positions are generally uploaded. Those with the '*' in the 'G*456^' field.
    I believe the feeder with 'select' what is considered a good reliable data. But i'm not the programmer so i'll let the appropriate person/s to answer that.

Marl, Germany 1Km NNW of EDLM-( T-EDLM1 [F_EDLE1] )
    rkrmpg

I would suggest you contact Support@flightradar24.com
    (F-EDLE1)delcomp-DEL-David Tks(My friend Mike, all three of them)

URL: http://banner.flightdiary.net/EDLM
    1090SJ(Ae) /(6m. Ecoflex10) / SBS 3 /-FR24 Box/ Power-line Connection (Ethernet)

Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by who View Post
    Hi,
    Only a/c with positions are generally uploaded. Those with the '*' in the 'G*456^' field.
    I believe the feeder with 'select' what is considered a good reliable data. But i'm not the programmer so i'll let the appropriate person/s to answer that.
    and (apparently) only changed data is uploaded - so in no new data for a plane since last upload a second ago, that plane is not uploaded.

Passenger
    I have a problem feeding again/

I have put the key in properly and it feeds thru adsbSope, but through basestation.

I am using Windows 7, a DVBT Dongle, Basestation and ADLite.

Can anyone advise please.

Attached is a screen dump of the FR24 share software.
    fr24Feed-issue.jpg
    Interested in all Austrian (any registrations beginning OE) info and using a DVB-T Dongle with Basestation.

Quote Originally Posted by Lensmeister View Post
    Can anyone advise please.
    fr24Feed-issue.jpg
    Have you checked if there is (suitably) decoded data on port 31012?

What are you running between your DVB-T and BaseStation?

Passenger
    I have set it up as per the instructions by SonicGoose (http://sonicgoose.com/basestation-and-rtl1090/)
    Interested in all Austrian (any registrations beginning OE) info and using a DVB-T Dongle with Basestation.

This may explain your other post about your Premium subscription login?

Our feeder expects decoded data on port 30003. This is output by BaseStation when used with an SBS receiver. You have changed the port to 31012 and unless this has the required decoded data, the feed won't work.

Passenger
    How can I change it without stopping the Dongle/Basestations from from working.

Kinda new to all this and not a great knowledge on ports etc.

The first thing is to determine, in your setup, is the port number on which decoded data is available. Then contact Support@FR24.com with your sharing key and ask for the port to be changed if it's not 31012.

Passenger
    Ok. Thanks I will look at my laptop later (at lunch time as I am at work) and send the email over.

Thank you for the help.