Page 11 of 86 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: FR24feed software (Old software)

FR24feed software always uploads all the data (within 500 km from home airport) that is picked up on port 30003. The software doesn't know or make any change if the source is Basestation, Planeplotter, Adsbscope or any other software. If there is an issue that you have to restart Adsbscope there is probably a problem with Adsbscope sending data on port 30003.

Quote Originally Posted by Nigelr View Post
    I've received a link to the Feeder software this morning but my internet security program (Norton) states that the exe poses a serious threat to the security of my pc and prevents the download been run. Has anyone encountered similiar problems? Is is safe? If so, how do I get around the problem?

Thanks
    I don't use Norton so I can't tell you how, but you should white list the FR24feed file, or just turn off security for that file.

Passenger
    Thanks Mike!
    I agree! I think adsbscope stop to send data on 30003 port and no message is showed about it.
    Well, let's try take a look over the internet if someone has the same issue.

Passenger
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    What error do you get? How do you know it's not working?
    There is no errors. It is not send any data to your server. It connects to my adsbscope 30003 port and do not send packets to your server. Old software works perfect at the same moment. I have checked it simple: close old app, start new - no data on the FR. Stop new soft, start old soft - my data is on the FR map!

Passenger
    I was away when the 221 version got out.
    I'm running the linux version of the software (fr24feed_x86_210_2.6).
    Where can I get the update to version 221 ?
    Thanks

Passenger
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Kenneth, I have explained exactly how the system works. As I wrote we only show latest received data. We cannot start to show older data, just to show all feeder codes. We made a new feeder software to get better accuracy of the data and get rid of the problem that aircraft jumps back, so start showing older data is not an option.

Regarding the "contributing" issue. On /premium/ we show the status of your feed, if it's working (uploading). That does not mean that your data is shown, it's just a confirmation that data is received.

The filter options only shows radar codes that are currently in web feed. It has no connection with what data we have on the sever, it's just a list of radar codes that was available in latest web data feed. So there is absolutely nothing strange about the fact that you get confirmation that upload is working but no data is shown on web page.

Part 1 is receiving data, and that is what you check on /premium/
    Part 2 is generating a web feed with latest receiver data. That feed is created every 5 second and contains all radar codes that where available in latest web feed.
    OK. Thank you

Passenger
    Is there a debian based version for ARM processors available or is it possible to get the source?
    I intend to use a receiver either with a existing sheevaplug or Raspberry Pi.

Thanks.

Passenger
    can anyone tell me what tx loss is please

I would take it to mean, that the complete message was not recieved.
    if you stop your uploader and restart,that it would go back to normal,. and
    nothing to worry about..---DEL
    Last edited by delcomp; 2012-09-13 at 08:39.

Passenger
    Hi!
    Is someone having crashes issues with feeder app? Last 2 days I got 3 crashes. It's running on a XP SP3.
    Thanks.

Edit:
    No crashes anymore. I have no idea what's happened.
    Last edited by Guto Pohl; 2012-09-15 at 18:41.

Purser
    having problem on feeder program (v221). it shows 'could not connect' while ping to feed.flightradar24.com was success. restart has no effect.. The feeder connect to ANRB fine with 20-30AC.

regards,

Sent from my iPad 2 Limited Ed. using Tapatalk HD
    Last edited by Kanok; 2012-09-15 at 11:04.
    T-VTBD1 : RadarBox 3km North of VTBD
    T-VTBD2 : RPi MLAT 300m South of VTBD