This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nzdn1 View Post
    I have recently been sent the flightradar24 box receiver to use at work (an airport) but have come up against a firewall issue with my employers internet. Not wanting to change their settings due to security issues I was wanting to know if I could run the radar box through my own laptop connected by the Ethernet cable using a T stick for internet access. Or can I connect the box to feed the laptop by USB cable from the port marked extension on the front of the radar box.Thanks for any suggestions.
    Yes you can... you can share the T stick or WiFi up-link out the Ethernet connection to another device. Here is how to do it for an xbox... will work the same for the FR24. First try to bridge the connections... if that fails to work right then unbridge and go into advanced and use 'Internet Connection Sharing" for the T Stick and link it to the Ethernet port. Windows will now also run an internal DHCP router which is a nice feature as you could connect a switch to the Ethernet port and run multiple devices, all would receive their own IP in the 192.168.0.x range.

How to - Use Your Laptop As a Wireless Adapter for Xbox 360:      Wireless adapters are outrageously expensive for something that I can teach you how to do with what you have. This trick can save you the $100 on the official Wireless Adapter that Microsoft greedily sells in the stores. For…

As for the company firewall blocking you that's not a surprise ... the FR24 uses ports 8099 & 19788 UDP.
    A VPN such as Open VPN using ports 80 or 443 would probably penetrate the firewall without issue.
    www.ADS-B.ca

Comment

• How to feed FLARM to FR24?
      F-EETU1, F-EETU5, T-EETU1

Comment

• How to feed FLARM to FR24?

Originally posted by Tviki View Post
        How to feed FLARM to FR24?
        Nothing to do....DATA send to FR24 by OGN
        Actuall some problem's using fr24feeder

Comment

• Options to add in ModeSDeco2 launch, to enable FR24 data?

Comment

Working...
          X