Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Basestation and Airnav is always sending correct decimal point when they are exporting data on port 30003.
    Adsbscope is using , or . depending and you reginal country settings (some countries use , and some .)
    So if you are living in a region where adsbscope data is formatted in "wrong" way, you will need to
    adjust your regional settings.
    Windows -> Control Panel -> Region and language

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
      Basestation and Airnav is always sending correct decimal point when they are exporting data on port 30003.
      Adsbscope is using , or . depending and you reginal country settings (some countries use , and some .)
      So if you are living in a region where adsbscope data is formatted in "wrong" way, you will need to
      adjust your regional settings.
      Windows -> Control Panel -> Region and language
      Could it also be caused by the "Digit grouping symbol" because my regional settings are correct for the decimal symbol (a period) but have a comma for the digit grouping symbol? (123,456,789)

Comment

I got this error again today, while I was on a 12 hour shift, and as FR24feeder stops when this error occurs and waits for you to click "OK" and then restart FR24feeder, no data was uploaded to FR24 from here for most of today.
        The thing is, it's been running fine for the last four days with no errors at all, so if it's a regional config setting on in Windows, why did it wait four days before sending the wrong figure?

Comment

Be sure to click the Administrative tab in Regional settings and adjust for non-unicode program also.

And then copy current settings to all users to ensure app is not running as a system/admin user other than your personal one that the settings are being changed for.
          Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
            Be sure to click the Administrative tab in Regional settings and adjust for non-unicode program also.

And then copy current settings to all users to ensure app is not running as a system/admin user other than your personal one that the settings are being changed for.
            I have it set at "English (United Kingdom)", which is correct for this location (Scotland).

I've had a number of these errors in the last hour and they started as soon BaseStation picked up HEX 000000, coincidence or the cause?

As I said in a previous post:
            Could it also be caused by the "Digit grouping symbol" because my regional settings are correct for the decimal symbol (a period) but have a comma for the digit grouping symbol? (123,456,789)
            Could this be something?

I've attached my settings so if you can spot something that's not correct then let me know. I'm loathed to change any of the settings as these are the standard setting for the UK and I run other software for my website that may be effected by these changes, so the more info the better.
            Attached Files

Comment

I'm sure HEX 000000 is the cause of the errors.
              The error appeared at the same time as HEX code, the HEX would loose signal and everything would be fine but as soon as 000000 signal was reacquired by BaseStation the error appeared and FR24feeder stopped feeding (two red arrows).

I'm going to see if there's a way to stop BaseStation from logging this Hex code to see if the errors also stop.
              Anyone any ideas?

Comment

Hex 000000 fixed, new version 207 is out.
                Thanks a lot!

Comment

Thanks Mike, new version installed and running.
                  I'll monitor it for a couple of days and let you know if I see the error again.

Comment

Hi,

I had the same problem sending mails to info@flight24.com, google rejects the mail often as spam.

O.K., since few days I have the new software and it works fine, only at the beginning the uploader crashes while my router hung up and I had to restart him.

One other question for the feeders. As a feeder you are not marked in the forum, why do the supporters not get a Label ? Even I like to use my smartphone to look for the flights, it`s not the 3 Euro for the APP but only for appreciation to get a code.

Ralph
                    T-EDDF2

Comment

Just to close this one from my side;
                      I picked up Hex 000000 on the 28th May for a 40 minute period and no errors were reported and FR24feeder continued to run.
                      It's not missed a beat since the update.

Comment

I put the new feed programm into my old Radar directory and started it.

Then i wrote the key in it and clicked start.

Alias: LOWW2

Put i can not see any uploads on the homepage (flightradar24.com) nor i can find my radar in the radar filter list.

What do i have done wrong?

UPDATE:
                        Solved - everything is working

Solution: just wait a little bit
                        Last edited by Stoney; 2012-06-19, 20:12.

Comment

as Mike said: We can control all parameters from server, per feeder.
                          "T" means test. and its really a test currently. with a lot of problems.
                          the calls are not very clear to me. looks like garbish, sorry.
                          loosing control ???
                          you need to wait perhaps a bit longer until its fixed.
                          http://www.liveatc.net/search/?icao=LSGG

Comment

Originally posted by Charky View Post
                            as Mike said: We can control all parameters from server, per feeder.
                            "T" means test. and its really a test currently. with a lot of problems.
                            the calls are not very clear to me. looks like garbish, sorry.
                            loosing control ???
                            you need to wait perhaps a bit longer until its fixed.
                            Sorry Karl, but I don't really understand your post. Since the last
                            error report on 25 May we haven't received a single error report.

You were one of those who complained most on the old software, and when
                            we have released a new where we have implemented 3 years of experience
                            you are once again complaining.

If you know something please report what is wrong instead of using words
                            like "problems", "test", "garbish", "sorry", "loosing control".

Comment

Hi, Mike!
                              Have you a plans to update sbs1station.php & uploader.php scripts? I'm using its for translation by ARM9-based Linux box.
                              Thank you.
                              Last edited by Walt; 2012-06-20, 05:27.

Comment

Im Sorry Mike,. I intend to agree with Karl on the topic,

These are findings that we experience,. and are told about
                                on Chat.

The same in the radar list,. it is completly upside down.
                                instead of being one complete list of T-s there are three
                                separate list of T-s and other Nets.

My Uploader shows Im uploading 80 planes,. and only 3 are
                                being show,. So they must be somewhere.

But the object is,. That respones is being shown to allow
                                the team to make it better.
                                Which I dont think should be ignored,.

Also,. I must say, I find the new uploader a lot easier than
                                the Modes to install;::: But,. I dont think its doing a better job
                                as the ModeS,. Uploading 70 planes and only showing 2 or 3,.
                                the rest must be going somewhere....!

Regards David
                                (F-EDLE1)delcomp-DEL-David Tks(My friend Mike, all three of them)

URL: http://banner.flightdiary.net/EDLM
                                1090SJ(Ae) /(6m. Ecoflex10) / SBS 3 /-FR24 Box/ Power-line Connection (Ethernet)

Comment

Working...
                                X