Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There may be a bandwith issue. I tried to connect through VPN yesterday - that did not work very well .....
    ENFB.net
    Radarstation KGVL

Comment

• Originally posted by LN-MOW View Post
      There may be a bandwith issue. I tried to connect through VPN yesterday - that did not work very well .....
      Maybe. it looks like there are more feeders that are not able to connect. http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...ll=1#post28298
      ENGM4

Comment

• Originally posted by Even92LN View Post
        Maybe. it looks like there are more feeders that are not able to connect.
        That's a Linux feeder software related issue.

The Network is OK.

Comment

• Originally posted by FR24support View Post
          That's a Linux feeder software related issue.

The Network is OK.
          OK.. but same thing happens for me.

Is there any place I can edit the basestation port number for the feeding software?
          ENGM4

Comment

• Originally posted by Even92LN View Post
            Is there any place I can edit the basestation port number for the feeding software?
            Contact support@fr24.com.

Comment

• I have an issue with micro ADSB. Same problem. Basestation error. How it can be fixed?

Comment

• What software are you using with the microADSB?

If it's adsbScope, have you checked the server decoded data is set?

On adsbScope menu, other->Network->Server (decoded data)active. Check this option.

Comment

• connecting.jpg Yeah, it is adsbScope, it worked but i got attached message.

Originally posted by FR24support View Post
                  What software are you using with the microADSB?

If it's adsbScope, have you checked the server decoded data is set?

On adsbScope menu, other->Network->Server (decoded data)active. Check this option.

Comment

• Have setup ADSBScope to feed FR24 but I am not seeing my radar alias show up, so I have no way to be sure my feed is being accepted. Is their a dashboard or something that can be accessed? T-YMEN2 is my feed alias.

Comment

• Originally posted by 100Above View Post
                      Have setup ADSBScope to feed FR24 but I am not seeing my radar alias show up, so I have no way to be sure my feed is being accepted. Is their a dashboard or something that can be accessed? T-YMEN2 is my feed alias.
                      I'm no expert by any stretch on ADSBScope but you'll find on the map you should see your radar listed once it is being used to display an aircraft on the map (but only when it is being used). With my feeder software for basestation it is displayed on the upload dialogue box and on my premium account information box. There's also this list which is continually being updated;

hope this helps, somebody will soon set you straight if not,
                      gregg

just noticed Mike's on, he'll set you straight
                      Last edited by fungus; 2013-02-19, 05:30.
                      YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

• Originally posted by fungus View Post
                        With my feeder software for basestation it is displayed on the upload dialogue box and on my premium account information box. There's also this list which is continually being updated;
                        Yes that shows I am feeding correctly.. thanks for that. Been working on the two receivers I have must say the GNS5890 is living up to its rep, far more frames/min than the microADSB unit. I suspect the later will get consigned to looking after R325A/B as a field unit.
                        Last edited by 100Above; 2013-02-19, 05:42.

Comment

• Originally posted by fariz View Post
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]1841[/ATTACH] Yeah, it is adsbScope, it worked but i got attached message.
                          That's because the feeder software is checking that you are delivering a minimum of two positional aircraft messages. Try moving your antenna to get more. In Europe you should be receiving more than one.

Comment

• FR24 Feeder not auto starting with Win 7

G'Day.
                            Can anyone tell me which service(s) FR24 feeder requires to 'AutoStart' please ?
                            Mine isn't happening - even when copied into the StartUp Folder.
                            The Autostart option on the FR24Feed screen is also grayed out.

Thanks, Greg.
                            GNS 5890 (German), 2 x DVB-T Dongles (China / USA), Mobile One SAN-1090 external base antenna (Australian), Heliax coax (USA).
                            HDSDR, Plane Plotter (full version, but not working), adsbScope, Virtual Radar.

Comment

• Autostart just means auto-upload on app launch. Rather than you needing to press the start button when you run open it.

Copying it to the startup folder may not necessarily launch it. But what you can do is make a shortcut to the mail app location, and move that to the startup folder to ensure it launches on boot.

Your signature says PP, but not working. Whats the issue there
                              Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• G'Day Oblivian.
                                Thanks for the clarification re the AutoStart option on screen. I'm still not sure why it is grayed out though.

Sorry, I don't understand re 'make a shortcut to the 'Mail App location'. What does MAIL have to to with FR ?

I'm not concerned with PP not working. adsbScope is doing the job for now.

Regards, Greg.
                                GNS 5890 (German), 2 x DVB-T Dongles (China / USA), Mobile One SAN-1090 external base antenna (Australian), Heliax coax (USA).
                                HDSDR, Plane Plotter (full version, but not working), adsbScope, Virtual Radar.

Comment

Working...
                                X