X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Anmer.
    Thanks for reply.
    Basestation and FR24 both running on the same machine.

Data Source reads ( local host:30003)

Sould it just read 30003

Cheers

Gaimsts

Comment

• Have you got as far as screenhot 4 in this page?

The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

If you've installed and started the software you shouldn't be able to see the Data Source field.
      Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

• There is a new version available (v225 or B25). We have noticed that a few users have started more than one instance using the same sharing key on one PC. This results in network drops, as server will not allow multiple connections with the same key. New version still lets you run two instances if you have more than one sharing key, but will not let you connect using the same key.

Comment

• Just a minute,. Do Understand you correctly.

If I using my Laptop,. for mainly Uploading,. and sometime switch to my
          Computer(Backup),. to clean my Laptop up sometimes,. then I need a second sharing
          Key,... ???,. Although its the same Router,. That I am using..
          Last edited by delcomp; 2012-10-11, 13:47.
          (F-EDLE1)delcomp-DEL-David Tks(My friend Mike, all three of them)

URL: http://banner.flightdiary.net/EDLM
          1090SJ(Ae) /(6m. Ecoflex10) / SBS 3 /-FR24 Box/ Power-line Connection (Ethernet)

Comment

• Originally posted by delcomp View Post
            Just a minute,. Do Understand you correctly.

If I using my Laptop,. for mainly Uploading,. and sometime switch to my
            Computer(Backup),. to clean my Laptop up sometimes,. then I need a second sharing
            Key,... ???,. Although its the same Router,. That I am using..
            Of course not, just remember to switch off the sharing application before starting it on a different machine. Basically one sharing key can only be used once at a time. If you, accidentally, leave it working on both they will keep being kicked from the server.

Comment

• V.25

Please remember, that V. 25 dosnt overwrite V.24,.
              Therefore, after downloading and running V.25,. and new Icon appears on your Desktop,.
              Which means,you have to delete the old V24. Icon,on your Desktop,. and I also deleted
              all the other fr24feed(Old-ones) in the Download file.
              If you fail to do this,. then you will find that the V.24 starts,.and not V.25.

Hope the helps David
              anyone requiring assistance,. Im mainly in the English Chat room.
              Last edited by delcomp; 2012-10-11, 13:47.
              (F-EDLE1)delcomp-DEL-David Tks(My friend Mike, all three of them)

URL: http://banner.flightdiary.net/EDLM
              1090SJ(Ae) /(6m. Ecoflex10) / SBS 3 /-FR24 Box/ Power-line Connection (Ethernet)

Comment

• Actually as long as you don't change file names it will replace itself after updating and delete the old file.

Comment

• Hi, feeder is showing network not connected error message. Ive checked internet conection and ist ok. Feeder version is v0225.
                  Any help is appreciated.
                  Thanks.
                  Last edited by Guto Pohl; 2012-10-22, 01:18.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guto Pohl View Post
                    Hi, feeder is showing network not connected error message. Ive checked internet conection and ist ok. Feeder version is v0225.
                    Any help is appreciated.
                    Thanks.
                    Same here, same message. It says "connecting to feed.flightradar24.com", then "Network: ERROR (waiting xx secs)", where xx keeps incrementing by 5 secs after each attempt. "Info" shows "Could not connect".

Comment

• Hi, Guto and Nick,
                      without any details its difficult to help.
                      Come perhaps in the Chat. There we can go through step by step. The upload works fine for all other uploaders.
                      http://www.liveatc.net/search/?icao=LSGG

Comment

• Hi,

Not all other feeder work fine.. Mine show network error this morning and still cannot feed to fs24 while Internet works fine. will troubleshoot tonight when I get home.

Sent from my iPad 2 Limited Ed. using Tapatalk HD
                        T-VTBD1 : RadarBox 3km North of VTBD
                        T-VTBD2 : RPi MLAT 300m South of VTBD

Comment

• if somebody has problems he should at least put the uploaders name (T-, N-) in his message that the useradministration can be checked. Or send a mail.
                          http://www.liveatc.net/search/?icao=LSGG

Comment

• Originally posted by Kanok View Post
                            Hi,

Not all other feeder work fine.. Mine show network error this morning and still cannot feed to fs24 while Internet works fine. will troubleshoot tonight when I get home.
                            Now it works by itself.

Kanok
                            T-VTBD1 : RadarBox 3km North of VTBD
                            T-VTBD2 : RPi MLAT 300m South of VTBD

Comment

• Originally posted by Kanok View Post
                              Now it works by itself.

Kanok
                              Same here, wake up this morning and feeder is sending data!

Comment

• Originally posted by Charky View Post
                                Hi, Guto and Nick,
                                without any details its difficult to help.
                                Come perhaps in the Chat. There we can go through step by step. The upload works fine for all other uploaders.
                                Hi Charky,

I posted all the details the little feeder app was reporting. Looks like it's feeding this morning though.

Comment

Working...
                                X