X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aircrafts stop moving

Hello,

This is my first post.

My name is William, i'm quite a fan of Flight Radar 24.

Around 2 months ago, i didn't have any problem, but recently when i'm watching the planes moving, after a while they stop, they don't move anymore unless i refresh the Website. It takes like around 2/10 minutes to happen after i open the site. It depends the time of day it is, for example it happen's faster at the morning, around 10 am.

I have tested in:
    The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

And in the both sites the problem still stands.

After the planes stop, they are standing still, but if i click over a plane, it still shows me the route it's taking, as you can see:
    planes.jpg

If i zoom out, it doesn't show more airplanes, only the ones that are standing still.

I already have updated my java, but problem remains.
    I have also tested all kind of browser: Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari and Avant.

This happens in my 2 computers, specc's:

PC1:
    CPU: Intel Core2Duo E7500 2.93Ghz
    RAM: 2GB
    Graphic: Onboard Intel Q45 Express Chipset
    Java Version: 1.6.0_31

- - -

PC2:
    CPU: AMD Phenom II x4 955BE 3.2Ghz
    RAM: 4GB
    Graphic: Sapphire HD4850 512MB
    Java Version: 1.6.0_24

Does this happens to anyone else? Or i'm the only one with this kind of problem?

Anyone knows what's happening?

Thanx everyone.

Best Regards,
    William

Hi William.

Welcome to the Forum.

Can you run a Speedtest and post the results here.

Click on 'Link to result:' which is below 'Save Results'. (This is the result of my test.)

Also are you running any Adblocking software, as that can cause problems.

Mike / Speedbird
    AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your answer.

So on the site you gave me:

Also i don't have any kind of Adblocking software.

Comment

Hi William.

I don't think this is a problem with your P.C.s, as everything your end seems to be ok.

If this is the flight 'DLH924' you where following on the 12th of march, the aircraft are jumping backwards and forwards on Playback, this would show as aircraft not moving if played at normal speed. (Live)

The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

I am not to sure why the aircraft freezing on the map, but its something not right Flightradar24's end. (I have noticed that aircraft near London and to the north of it are affected.)

The best thing to do is leave it until the weekend as the Beta version becomes official and any changes that have been made should help sort things out.

Mike / Speedbird
        Last edited by speedbird1960; 2012-03-19, 18:50.
        AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

Hello,

I have been testing this on other computers and networks and the problam stills exist.

Is there any other users with the same problam?

If you stay watching the planes without moving the map around, does they stop afther a while?

Thanks.

Comment

There are no known problems. There is only a timeout after 1 hour. Maybe your internet connection is using some kind of proxy or gateway that's blocking the reload of the data feed?

Comment

The same is happening to me. The planes are still. Months ago, everything was allright, i.e., the planes were gradually moving in the screen. Anyone knows what the problem is? Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by shumi2 View Post
                The same is happening to me. The planes are still. Months ago, everything was allright, i.e., the planes were gradually moving in the screen. Anyone knows what the problem is? Thank you.
                1. Computer?
                2. OS?
                3. Browser?
                4. Version?
                5. Internet connection?
                6. Speed of internet connection?
                7. Tried another browser?
                8. Tried another internet connection?
                9. How often does in happen?

Comment

Same problem for me. Everything was fine until a few weeks ago. The planes moved for about 5 seconds then they all stopped. Now they don't move at all.
                  This was\is with Firefox.
                  With Google Chrome there are no problems and the planes move\update fine. Shame 'cause I can't stand the Browser. .

Comment

Danny, it is not your browser that is at fault. I have used Firefox as my browser since it was launched and never had any problems with it.
                    Specifically, I have never had problems with FR24 on my PC. I am using Windows 7 by the way.

Comment

Delete all Flightradar24 cookies in Firefox and clear the cache. Then try again.

Comment

Originally posted by FR24support View Post
                        Delete all Flightradar24 cookies in Firefox and clear the cache. Then try again.
                        How do you make that ?

Thank

Comment

Originally posted by mm91 View Post
                          How do you make that ?

Thank
                          Using CCleaner if you don't know how to clear by using setting function inside Firefox...

Comment

Originally posted by FR24support View Post
                            It worked! Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Dundee View Post
                              Using CCleaner if you don't know how to clear by using setting function inside Firefox...
                              Sorry for my bad English.
                              Thanks for answer, it’s OK: in Firefox I Delete all Flightradar24 cookies and clear the cache.

But I have always the same problem: since about two months arcrafts stop mouving.
                              Before Fligtradar24 works very well and nothing change on my PC.

Now aircrafts move only if I shut and open Flightradar24, but its very long: about 25 seconds !
                              When Flightradar24 is opening (or refreshed), aircrafts move during two or three seconds and stop definitively.

Help ! What happen ?

PC Compaq Pressario 6003EA
                              Windows XP familial SP2
                              AMD Athlon XP 1600 + 1.4GHz 608 Mo de RAM
                              ADSL Livebox.

Comment

Working...
                              X