• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who is don't want to answer me?

Comment

Originally posted by malavanehsan View Post
      who is don't want to answer me?
      First cool down. People will help you if you show some respect and patience.

Secondly: If you want your data to be accepted by Flightradar24 you have to feed directly using the feeder software NOT through PlanePlotter. And it doen't matter how many aircraft you see in planplotter. Some of the plots can be obsolete and will not be accepted by Flightradar24. Feeding through PlanePlotter is an alternative that will not give you a sharing key.

Third: your RTL1090 must look like this: rtl1090.JPG
      Press the 'LIST' button in the RTL1090 screen to switch the list display

And finally. If your antenna is indoor it is likely that you will never get two aircraft with positional data long enough to register with Flightradar24. Especially in a remote area like yours. You have to bring the antenna outside because it is not of very good quality and not optimised for the ADS-B frequency. When My antenna is just inside the window I get between o and 2 aircraft. When I bring it out just outside the window I get 30-40 aircraft. There is a big difference.
      If you can get yourself a 5 meter USB extention cable you can more easily do this.

Comment

This could be you feeding through Planeplotter
        T-PP1.JPG

But the RADAR is T-PP1. It will always be like this when you go through planeplotter.

Comment

Originally posted by Kpin View Post
          This could be you feeding through Planeplotter
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]2150[/ATTACH]

But the RADAR is T-PP1. It will always be like this when you go through planeplotter.
          yes this Is For me Finally I'm be Sucess To share!
          So after it Again not show my Radar airplane In Flightradar24 What is the problem? help me
          Look At this Image Like This Airplane Not sharing Why?
          Attached Files
          Last edited by malavanehsan; 2013-05-24, 20:32.

Comment

Working...
          X