No announcement yet.

New Beta Flightradar24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW!!! I haven't been here in AGES and its changed so much in a good way. Love FR24 now, even better, it's just too good to beat now! How is everyone like speedbird, mike and scanhorse?

Comment

The new version of FR24 looks brilliant I think, well done to everyone that's involved with designing it, a massive improvement on the old version

Comment

New version looking very good - and the new Airport-function is wonderful!
        Thank you so, so much!

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by speedbird1960 View Post
          The biggest news is that you can click on airports to get live arrival / departure boards.
          I LOVE this feature, BUT if I have any filters set and I try and "goto" a plane in the arrival/departure board I don't see it UNLESS it also matches my filters
          It'd be nice if that goto overrode the filter for just the selected aircraft - at least it would help if you could display the "flight details" screen on the left side as if I had selected the flight
          Thanks

Comment

I will tryed to start beta flightradar24 but it's asking a pasword??,

Comment

Originally posted by cybermusky View Post
              I will tryed to start beta flightradar24 but it's asking a pasword??,
              Beta is no longer active, please use: http://www.flightradar24.com/
              Last edited by speedbird1960; 2012-09-03, 20:41.
              AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

WOW, upon opening FR24 I was taken aback with the new BETA version, looks good huh!!!
                Looking forwards to using it when it is released in a few weeks.
                Jim ex YBSU1

Comment

Working...
                X