Problem with CHAT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with CHAT

I already wrote in private to two administrators about this problem. But since I got no reply (so far), I decided to post here, although the problem may not be of general interest.

I registered with the Chat service (it needs a separate registration from the Forums), but I never received the Email with the activation link. Obviously, I checked (and am still checking) the SPAM folder in my ISP's webmail portal, but it's not even there... It just didn't arrive. I also tried to register again with the Chat, but it rejects me because of the still pending previous registration (so it has actually been received).

What's going on??...
    Last edited by A-SMGCS; 2012-02-16, 09:42. Reason: mistype

Hi.
    Try using a different Email address, that should get you registered.

Mike / Speedbird
    AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

I have only one email address (I don't have the time to check multiple accounts here and there), and I want all my activities related to flightradar24.com be referred to one single email account.

I just hope that some administrator could find the time to answer me and unlock the problem, even cancelling my pending request so to allow me to register again!

Comment

The chat software is really simple without so many options or settings. There is no troubleshooting option, so what I can do is delete the account, but if it didn't work first time, my guess is it will not work second time neither. So I'm sorry, but I recommend the same as speedbird, try using another e-mail address.

BTW, there is a note if you try to send a message to an admin here on the forum.

"DON'T SEND ME PM / PRIVATE MESSAGES TO ADMIN HERE ON THE FORUM, I NEVER READ THEM!

Use info@flight24.com to contact admin!
        "

There is no possibility for admin's of FR24 to check multiple accounts daily, so info@flight24.com should be used for all contact with FR24.

Comment

Thank you very much for your answer.

Comment

Hi
            I haven't used chat for a long time, and couldn't remember my details, tried to re-register but it kept coming up that I had put in the wrong data.
            How can I rejoin?

Comment

Originally posted by flybynight View Post
              Hi
              I haven't used chat for a long time, and couldn't remember my details, tried to re-register but it kept coming up that I had put in the wrong data.
              How can I rejoin?
              Hi.

Try a slightly different username (Nickname) if that does not work the only other option is a different Email.

Mike / Speedbird
              AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

Working...
              X