using microadsb receivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
    You should not be running both planeplotter mode (net1) upload AND the T- client at once.

The T- client picks up the data from planeplotter port 30003 which is live, there is no delay. Any upload reference in planeplotter is for Net1 upload, and planefinder.net /mlat upload status.
    Ok, I did stop the net1 upload. Thank you for the information.

Comment

I havenīt been able to feed lately. :-( I think the antenna or cable is damaged. Now my microadsb receives only strong signals when planes fly very near my home and only for a very short time.

Well I did order a different receiver , but I got an e-mail that they canīt send it before mid October as they have none in stock. So probably I cannot feed anything until mid or late October.

Comment

hi I bought a micro ADSB-receiver from russia,but they didn't sent me antenna i'm using it with adsbscope 2.5, i turn on it without antenna but nothing, i have a question without antenna it works like a demo or no

Comment

The microADSB is supplied from Bulgaria with an antenna. Did you buy it from an existing customer?

You need an antenna.
          Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Anmer View Post
            The microADSB is supplied from Bulgaria with an antenna. Did you buy it from an existing customer?

You need an antenna.
            i khow but where i can buy it or maybe some kind of antenna will work?

Comment

Numerous versions around the world, and DIY plans for making some yourself.

Here is 2 existing threads containing such information. However a google in your region for 'ADSB 1090 antenna' should find some hits.

ADSB uses a very specific frequency within the microwave band. And as such scanner antennas which include it in the range (IE 25-1300mhz antennas) althought may work, will not be optimised for maximum gain at 1090mhz.

hi everyone my Q is could someone tell me which is the best antenna i can have for a alinco dj-x3 receiver i will be putting it on my house chimney.I am only listening for air traffic and were planes are going to and fro. so can someone help please ;)

Where To buy An antenna for my airnav radarbox because the other as broken the cable?
              Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

thank you for your attention

Comment

Working...
                X