Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Viewing Flightradar24 data in Planeplotter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Viewing Flightradar24 data in Planeplotter?

(looks like my other thread failed on upload, administrators please delete it)

Hi!

I understand that you can share data to FR24 using Planeplotter. Is it possible to also display all FR24 traffic in Planeplotter? That would be awesome!

Even
    ENGM4

The server the data goes to for PP and FR42 differ. The only ones you can globally/nationally see in PP is using shared internet PP planefinder data (paid version). Enabled in the network settings.

This may or may not include data from FR24 uploaders aswell. Some upload to both, some do not.

FYI.. if noone replies to a thread/message you make. You can edit it, and select delete yourself as you created it.
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Even if it is not shown in Plane Plotter, is there a host I can point to (maybe it's just "www.flightradar24.com") and receive FR24 data on port 30003? Seems like this ought to be the return for sharing data.

Comment

I'm not sure I've understood your point correctly but if you have an SBS-1 or SBS-3 receiver, you can upload your local data to FR24 and download data from others who also share this way and display in Basestation. This is a free service.

More info here.

Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Working...
        X