New Members registration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Members registration

To all new members who have tried to activate your membership since 30/11/11

New members can register, but the activation email does not go through to the new member, so new members are unable to post on the Forum.

We are sorry for the inconvenience and will try to fix this as soon as possible.

Mike / Speedbird

Also new post notification for subscribed threads does'nt work. ( Now working as of 12/12/11)

Also password reset has SQL error, so any member who forgets their password will need to wait until these problems are fixed.
    Last edited by speedbird1960; 2011-12-13, 01:04.
    AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Hi.

This is a test post by Mike / Speedbird to check if the registration process is functioning properly.

Up to know everything is working as it should, one last thing to check. (Can i post on the Forum)

Signing off inspector gadget SQL. ( One final thing should i ban inspector gadget SQL or should i keep him just in case???)

Mike / Speedbird
    Last edited by inspector gadget SQL; 2012-05-05, 21:48.
    Go Go Gadget !!!!

Comment

The test post worked fine.

All new members should now be able to activate their membership.

Sorry to all New Members who have had to wait up to 2 weeks for their membership to be activated.

The only problem i can find is i can not view the Forum Home page, as Speedbird or inspector gadget SQL ( Fixed this error by clearing cache and cookies.)

Mike / Speedbird
      Last edited by speedbird1960; 2011-12-13, 00:33.
      AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

Also got bombarded with 47+ thread update emails last night
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

We are moving and updating the forum. Once the job is done we hope to have a better forum.

Comment

The move of the forum took more time than we planed, but now we hope everything, including activation e-mails, works.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
              We are moving and updating the forum. Once the job is done we hope to have a better forum.

What price perfection mate...it is already a brilliant site !!

Comment

Working...
              X