• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to report errors ?

Hello,

in the error forum I reported:

On 2011-11-02, approx. 21:30h GMT:
    Flight LH2737 from Berlin to Dusseldorf, was seen over Austria, flying to former Yugoslavia.

On 2011-11-02, approx. 21:45h GMT:
    Flight DE492 from Hamburg to Palma de Mallorca, was seen over Austria, flying to former Yugoslavia.

Administrator Mike replied:
    If you find any errors in FR24 route database you can post the errors and correct data here. Please do not post messages like "I saw an airplane from Italy to Spain, over Norway", but give us the wrong and correct data so we can update the database.

I think, if you look at a map, that a flight mentioned above cannot track over Austria to former Yugoslavia, if no unfriendly gun man is on board.
    What additional flight informations should I report as a non pilot and as a non ATC employee ?

Regards,
    Josef alias b-707

We can't handle error reports because we do not have resources to handle thousands of errors. We just want to get help to get correct data. The database consists of about 70.000 routes. If we work together we can keep the data up to date.

Comment

Hello,

is there a help page telling how to create a good error message ?

What I found, is to compare the "Flight" in the bar left of the fr24 map with the flight no. attached to the plane symbol in the map. Sometimes, if the "Flight" ist wrong, the plane attached flight no. seems to be correct. So I think I could deliver a good error message.

An example I dont know to solve:
      "Flight" AI1 is in the left bar, and plane-attached I can read: AIC1
      In the map, the flight is going from Nice over the Alps to Hungary and further to east.
      But in the database and in other sides I read, that AI1 / AIC1 flies from NY JFK to Frankfurt / Germany.

What is a good report in this case ?

Regards,
      Josef / b-707

Comment

Hello
        How can i edit the Info of a new Light Aircraft on FR24 database.
        The aircraft is a Tecnam P2010 showing as an A320 whilst flying.
        Regards

Comment

Working...
        X