Missing the Pacific Wave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing the Pacific Wave

This is Air New Zealands 777-300ER landing on Runway 27L at London Heathrow Airport. This plane replaces the 747-400 they used to use between Auckland and London (via Los Angeles).

There is something missing though. The pacific wave detailing on the front of the aircraft. Probably not the most iconic feature of any livery, but it was unique and made the livery in my opinion. Sadly, Air New Zealand are removing this detailing to 'simplify' their livery. Such a shame!
    Last edited by speedbird1960; 2011-12-11, 19:39. Reason: Original Video removed by skiesandseasHD, ruining the thread. ( This is the nearest i could find)

Oh I see what you mean. The one through the writing

There's a "mad about rugby" livery for heading to a 777 too. Along with the new sister A320 in testing now.
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

The all black 777 should look fantastic. I just wish they'd bring back the Pacific Wave detailing. The livery looks a bit bland now without it.

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
        Oh I see what you mean. The one through the writing

There's a "mad about rugby" livery for heading to a 777 too. Along with the new sister A320 in testing now.
        The crazy about Rugby A320

© Lars Liedtke
        AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

Working...
        X