ESB/LTAC used to work !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESB/LTAC used to work !

I am working in Esenboga airport and i used to monitor the planes by using flight radar24 till 2 weeks ago. now as i see nothing around esb, donno what is wrong but maybe u have an answr or solution for this. I am using iphone and all pc browsers but the problem is not about them. Whether some1 blocks the radar or have stolen it
    So if u can help i really appreciate cause this app. saves me alot time.
    (and sorry if some1 else already reported it, search engine of site shows no result)

Hi Zinzin, welcome to the Forum.

This is copied from the about page: http://www.flightradar24.com/#!/about.php

Why don't you have coverage in my area?
    Flightradar24 only have coverage in areas where someone has installed an ADS-B receiver and feeds his/her data into Flightradar24. If there are no connected ABS-B receivers in an area, then there is no coverage in that area.

Or this could be the problem:

Last week Flightradar24.com had coverage in my area, but not any more. Why?

Flightradar24.com is a network of receivers around the world. Some receivers are online 24/7 and others are only online from time to time. There are many reasons why a receiver is offline. There can be a technical problems with the receiver, with the antenna, with the computer or with the Internet connection. There is also a possibility that the owner of the receiver has closed down his receiver. With over 500 receivers connected to the network, Flightradar24 cannot tell why different receivers are offline, and when they will be back online. If you want to be sure to have coverage in your area, buy a receiver and connect it to Flightradar24

Mike / Speedbird
    AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

Thnx for the reply. As i understand problem is about the receiver and i dint have any idea to solve it. So we can say radar24 will not work for esb unless the receiver fixed or whatsoever. It was great app. for me but nothing to do for now. Thnx alot for fast reply and see u laterzz.

Comment

Originally posted by zinzin View Post
        Thnx for the reply. As i understand problem is about the receiver and i dint have any idea to solve it. So we can say radar24 will not work for esb unless the receiver fixed or whatsoever. It was great app. for me but nothing to do for now. Thnx alot for fast reply and see u laterzz.
        Hi Zinzin.

You could always set up your own Radar, this guide will give you some help.

The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

It would good to get cover in an area that has been lost.

Mike / Speedbird
        AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

Working...
        X