Animate aircraft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! So even following works!

Please document this feature in the Q & A section for other users.

Comment

I say the following-function in the web app is even better than on the mobile versions, as it only shifts the map every 5 seconds or so, and therefore avoids that jittering (due to pixel rounding errors).

I already had that rule in mind: Keep the map steady, and only when the plane is 20% distanced from the margin, preload the map of the to-be area, and then jump to it. (Example: A plane flys eastbound. Shorty before it reaches the right screen border, shift the map, so that it then enters from the left side again. The current behavior is quite similar to it, only that it is rather time based than space-treshold-based. Great!

Comment

Originally posted by porg View Post
        I say the following-function in the web app is even better than on the mobile versions, as it only shifts the map every 5 seconds or so, and therefore avoids that jittering (due to pixel rounding errors).

I already had that rule in mind: Keep the map steady, and only when the plane is 20% distanced from the margin, preload the map of the to-be area, and then jump to it. (Example: A plane flys eastbound. Shorty before it reaches the right screen border, shift the map, so that it then enters from the left side again. The current behavior is quite similar to it, only that it is rather time based than space-treshold-based. Great!
        +1 !! I agree with the suggestion

Comment

Working...
        X