No announcement yet.

(LEAL) has passed away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Such sad news. I had the pleasure of meeting LEAL (Bernard) and Lisa at Heathrow this summer. He was a wonderful, funny person and a credit to our community. His quick wit was legendary and both TG and I will miss his banter.
    My thoughts are with Lisa and the rest of the family.
    He may not be with us now but he will still be watching over us all.

Comment

our friendship started when a lady with her young child was looking for her husband on a flight. Bernard found it for her. the rest is legendary. i had the honour to know Bernard on a private footing. while his status may of been offline he was chatting with me. we were a double act. the laurel & hardy of FR24. Bernard was very funny, witty and enjoyed teasing me at every chance he got. words cannot describe the loss i feel for such a great friend, mod and man. he always wanted to know when and where we would meet. now i know. heaven. just dont know when. my thoughts go out to Lisa and all her family aswell as Bernards family back in the UK. Bernard always used to call me matey (aswell as other things i couldnt print) so for one last time Bernard adios matey R.I.P.

Comment

Im shocked. Farewell my friend.
        http://www.liveatc.net/search/?icao=LSGG

Comment

Really sorry to hear this news. R.I.P.

Although I never "knew" or met LEAL (Bernard) I felt as thoughI did.He was what I could call a "virtuel" friend.He was always ready to have a joke and a laugh. He always reminded me of Spain as it is a country he must have loved. Condolences to family and may he stayforever in our minds.RIP Bernard.

Last edited by OH-Bomm; 2011-09-22, 05:02.
          __________________________________________________ _
          You learn something new every day in your life

http://www.multi.fi/~jaboman

Comment

I've arranged to have a Mass to be said for Bernard at my local Catholic Church we go to in Manchester.

pingu70@EGCC

Comment

In My Church they will take a minute silence for LEAL on sunday
              __________________________________________________ _
              You learn something new every day in your life

http://www.multi.fi/~jaboman

Comment

My sincerest condolences to Lisa and all members of Bernards family.

The pleasure that he has provided to so many through this site cannot be measured....he was all that those have gone before me have said......Blue Skies virtuel friend......and don't take those boots off at the door !

Comment

We have been informed that the Funeral will take place in ALC

13:00 CEST on Friday the 23rd September 2011

Bernard Rest In Peace

And we wish Lisa and family strengh thro out the occasion
                  You are Not Alone

We are with you
                  Last edited by delcomp; 2011-09-21, 20:24.
                  (F-EDLE1)delcomp-DEL-David Tks(My friend Mike, all three of them)

URL: http://banner.flightdiary.net/EDLM
                  1090SJ(Ae) /(6m. Ecoflex10) / SBS 3 /-FR24 Box/ Power-line Connection (Ethernet)

Comment

I am shocked and sad to hear that a great guy has passed away,RIP my friend and my thoughts go out to his wife and family..May god be with you.

regrds
                    dave

Comment

On Friday (Bernards Funeral Day) In the English Chatroom we propose to
                      hold a One minute Silence in respect to the start of the Funeral service
                      of Bernard.

Starting at the same time as the service. 13:00 CEST 11:00 UCT

All are invited including our friends from the Polish room to join us, in this
                      sign of respect to our Friend,. Moderator and Radar LEAL Bernard
                      (F-EDLE1)delcomp-DEL-David Tks(My friend Mike, all three of them)

URL: http://banner.flightdiary.net/EDLM
                      1090SJ(Ae) /(6m. Ecoflex10) / SBS 3 /-FR24 Box/ Power-line Connection (Ethernet)

Comment

Bernard (LEAL),
                        "Some people come into our lives and quickly go.
                        Some stay for a while and leave footprints in our hearts.
                        And we are never, ever the same"

Some of us chatted to you a short time before you slipped away. Some new you well. Some knew you little. The one thing we all share is that fr24, fr24 chat and our lives will never, ever be the same.

Rest In Peace Bernard

Another of Phil's Masterpieces!This time it's his take on Dvořák's Symphony No. 9 in E minor 'From The New World', Op. 95 - II. Largo. Or as some of you migh...

From: The Bagpipes & Drums of ScotlandBy: The Gordon Highlanders

and now with very special thanks to OH-Bomm, we can share something of Alicante (Spain) where Bernard called home;

WATCH IN HIGH QUALITY PLEASE:))The city of Alicante is located in the south-eastern part of Spain in the region of Valencia. Alicante is also the capital of ...
                        Last edited by fungus; 2011-09-24, 04:25.
                        YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

Sorry to hear this sad news

RIP Bernard, my condolences go out to his wife and family

Comment

I was very saddened to hear of Bernards passing away:felt numb for the rest of the day i learnt! i shall miss his humour and helpfulness. He was "Aviation" through and through and i pass my heartfelt sympathies on to his family and all who knew him well.

I shall miss seeing LEAL on the list of names on chat....

regards

ian egte

Comment

Bernard, the final flight

Today, fri 23rd of september, I returned from a short holliday.
                              I was knocked out by the really sad news. My wife and I were to meet Bernard and Lisa
                              last year, but we missed each other at the meeting point. The knowledge of never being able
                              to meet Bernard keeps crossing my mind.

We lost a friend.
                              RIP Bernard, our condolences go out to Lisa and family.

John (EHAM, jsaero) and Marian
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by jsearo; 2011-09-23, 17:57.

Comment

Romans 15,22-24

For this reason I have often been prevented from coming to you. But now, with no further place for me in these regions, and since I have had for many years a longing to come to you, whenever I go to Spain for I hope to see you in passing, and to be helped on my way there by you, when I have first enjoyed your company for a while.

I found this chapter as I sat in our church at Friday 1 pm.

area_p3

Bernard
                                R.I.P.
                                ok

Comment

Working...
                                X