X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sky Scanner App for iphone in Sydney Australia

Hi,
    Can someone help me please?
    I have downloaded and yet to successfully use Sky Scanner.
    The compass is rarely accurate and I continually get the message,
    "There are no airplanes in your area or you are out of coverage"
    I am Sydney, Australia and have seen it working just fine on another iphone.

If someone here can give me an idea on how to get this app working. It would be greatly appreciated.
    I have had it for sometime and can not find any support for this app.

Thanks in advance.

Adam

Originally posted by AJP View Post
    Hi,
    Can someone help me please?
    I have downloaded and yet to successfully use Sky Scanner.
    The compass is rarely accurate and I continually get the message,
    "There are no airplanes in your area or you are out of coverage"
    I am Sydney, Australia and have seen it working just fine on another iphone.

If someone here can give me an idea on how to get this app working. It would be greatly appreciated.
    I have had it for sometime and can not find any support for this app.

Thanks in advance.

Adam
    Hi Adam.

From what i can find out this does not have anything to do with Flightradar24.

I have had look on the App Store and the only support i could find was this:

The Sky Scanner App is just for checking flight times, the Flightradar24 App would better for viewing aircraft:

Mike / Speedbird
    Last edited by speedbird1960; 2011-09-10, 09:08.
    AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

Hi Mike,

There are two Flight Scanner apps.

Yes, one does check on flight times, the other however is developed by the same people who do Flightradar24. Svenska Resenatverket AB

The one I have downloaded is called Sky Scanner AR. I should have been more specific with the AR part, as when you type this into itunes it comes up. All support leads straight to the Flightradar24 site.

Anyway, after looking at the link you provided, I may have to download the Flightradar24 pro that seems to have the same app included.

Thanks for your help Mike,

If there is anyone else here that might know how I can get in touch with the developer, that would be great.

Many thanks,

Adam.

Comment

"Sky Scanner AR" is the same as the AR view in "FlightRadar24 Pro", It's the same code and same data feed. If there is coverage it should work. Make sure that the GPS and compass is working correctly, as it's not possible make accurate position/AR calculations without the GPS and compass.

Comment

Working...
        X