Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A New Idea For The Database

Hey Guys.

I do look at the radar a lot to see which planes are at certain bases so i can sort of find out what aircraft i could be on, but in the past i have been on flights where i cannot find the reg for it because it has been removed from the database (you know when the route reaches the bottom of the page and the vanishes the next day.) So maybe we could create a search engine so you could find out about flights, a bit like libhomeradar or something. Would be good for checking past flights.

Flightdiary can be helpful for that. if you input the date and flight number, you get all other details, including time, airports codes, aircraft model, so on...
    just follow my logo below

Comment

http://data.flight24.com/ - is that what you think?

Works for the last 2 weeks I think, back in history.

You can search for flights, and specific airplane.

Examples:

The only one who never makes mistakes is the one who never does anything - Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

Yeah is round about two weeks, but when it reachesthe bottom of the page and vanishes, where does it go?

Comment

write here the destination and arrival airports, flight number and dates and I try to find all the details

Comment

Now I have flightdiary too. I have pretty much all my flights since i was very young. The only probelm is we dont have any dates or anything now for most of them but what i still do remember is that i always used to go in September on a Saturday but if thats any use i don't know. I remember the airline though.

Comment

I also do not remember all my flights ten years ago. it's a common problem. anyway correct data from Flightradar24 is available since 2007, if you remember the flight number (they stay unchanged for years) and dates, you can get even aircraft type and registration number.

as I saw on Flightdiary, many peoples input their old flights since the 1980th, it's OK even without details

look also this http://data.flight24.com/flights/lh8414/
              and this http://data.flight24.com/airplanes/d-alcc/

the schedule of your airport is helpful too

Comment

OK.

I am also wondering about some aircraft i have seen in my past and i would have checked libhomeradar for these but since they have now deleted all flights in 2009 & 2010 i cant find the registrations for these aircraft, but i know their flightnumbers:

13 April 2009
                Transavia HV6118 (AGP - AMS)

3 August 2009
                Vueling VY1080 (AGP - BCN)

28 October 2009
                Transavia HV6118 (AGP - AMS)
                EasyJet EZY7184 (AGP - LPL)

2 April 2010
                Aer Lingus EI585 (AGP - DUB)

10 April 2010
                Ryanair FR9863 (AGP - LPL)
                EasyJet EZY4522 (AGP - SXF)
                Air Finland FIF476 (AGP - HEL)
                Cimber Sterling QI3002 (AGP - CPH)
                Ryanair FR8165 (AGP - STN)
                Transavia HV6110 (AGP - AMS)
                EasyJet EZY8612 (AGP - LGW)
                Air Mediteranee 6767 (AGP - LYS)
                Scandinavian Airlines SAS1804 (AGP -ARN)
                Ryanair RYR656 (AGP - PIK)
                Aer Lingus EI907 (AGP - LGW)
                Aer Lingus EI587 (AGP - DUB)
                Blue Air 0B126 (AGP - BBU)

Sorry for so many

Comment

in Flightdiary input the Departure date and Flight number, press "get flight info". everything other will be displaying. I tried on several your samples

Comment

Flightdiary and data.flight24.com uses exactly the same database and we save the data for about 15 days only. After that we delete the data so it's not possible to have it back. We delete is as the database is very very big. I hope that sometime in the future we can increase the time we save the data.

Comment

Working...
                    X