Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Airnav Radar Box PRO

Gentlemen, good morning, well I have got the Airnav to work albeit not on this machine, it is now set up on a Laptop, but at least it is working, so I dont feel that I have wasted money any more, but it was certainly a "patient tester" trying to get it to work on here LOL.

Anyway thank you everyone for your replies and your support, sorry to be "an old fart" and get on your nerves.

Thanks again.

Bill.

Well after all the excitement of at last getting this Airnav box up and running on another machine with XP, I now have to report that it is still not right. Yes it works, but no setting that I prefer and set when it is started up, ever last to the next session.
    I always have to set everything in "Preferences" each time I go on, which, ok it is not a huge problem, but it is annoying and I would not think it should be like that. But "hey ho" at least it is working,but again, not a piece of kit I would buy a second time round. I tend to use FlightRadar24 Live Tracking more, I enjoy that better.

Bill

Flight attendant
    Bill,
    Have you tried downloading the latest version of the software and drivers to get it working on your Windows 7 PC yet?
    I'm sure we can come up with a step-by-step "how too" if you need it.

Hello mate, no I must admit I have not, the real reason is that after the initial "hair pulling and Teeth grinding" lol, to get it working in the first place, and then setting it up on the XP machine, I thought I would just put up with it on there for a while, sort of, "let sleeping dogs lie" so to speak.
    I will at some point get involved with it again and hopefully move it over to this machine, so stick around LOL, I will give you a shout, because undoubtely I am going to need some help mate.

Bill.