Help us updating the aircraft database

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help us updating the aircraft database

We have a database of more than 17.000 aircrafts that are visible on flightradar24.com
    That database needs to be updated on daily basis. It can be new deliveries or airplanes changing owner that needs to be inserted/changed in the database. We need 2-5 persons that will get access to the database editor and can help us keeping the database up to date. If you are intressted send us a short mail on info@flight24.com with some information about yourself.

Aircraft database

Hi

I have noticed a few aircraft that still have their Easyjet registrations still showing which are now Monarch and have been re-registered G-TTII is now G-OZBU and G-TTIH is G-OZBT and G-TTIA is now G-OZBS.

Comment

How much time would you require each week?

Comment

Why keep your own database up-to-date, while there are so many aviation databases on the net, who keep track of every aircraft. For example Planespotters.net. Maybe you should contact them. We also upload our pictures to this site.
        Visit my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/307865168157/

Comment

Hello Mike!

I'm interested in helping to correct the database for FR24.
          I wrote you an email few month ago and I don't got a back answer so I don't know if you got the mail.
          Can you write back here please? When you are think I get an answer? Are you need generally help to correct data?

I look forward for a positive answer.

Best regards from Bavaria!
          Mike
          Last edited by airportmucfan; 2012-07-27, 11:56.

Comment

Hey Mike,

I wrote you an eMail again. Please look at your mail box.

Thank you!

Regards,
            Mike

Comment

Hello Mike ! Do you have an Email address i may contact you at ?

Thanks,
              Matt

Comment

Originally posted by matthew31304 View Post
                Hello Mike ! Do you have an Email address i may contact you at ?

Thanks,
                Matt
                info@flight24.com

Comment

I have tried that Email and haven't gotten a response... it's regarding becoming a Database Editor... I have Experience in this field and i'd like to help ! I am a feeder to Fr24 and I enjoy the site very much ! My goal is to help make the info as correct as possible!

Thanks,
                  Matt

Comment

Originally posted by matthew31304 View Post
                    I have tried that Email and haven't gotten a response... it's regarding becoming a Database Editor... I have Experience in this field and i'd like to help ! I am a feeder to Fr24 and I enjoy the site very much ! My goal is to help make the info as correct as possible!

Thanks,
                    Matt
                    They don't need any additional editors. I recently had this exact conversation with Olov (site owner) and I also have extensive experience (6 years as admin for Libhomeradar db).

Comment

Originally posted by rik130 View Post
                      They don't need any additional editors. I recently had this exact conversation with Olov (site owner) and I also have extensive experience (6 years as admin for Libhomeradar db).
                      I can confirm that.

You should however get a response from that email.. I will have a look. Thank you for offering to help!

Comment

Working...
                      X