Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Dot on info box doesn't seem to work all the time

Hello,

When I highlight a plane and it changes to red I click on the info box above the photo on the black dot to "Follow Aircraft" and the plane moves to the centre of the screen and the screen moves with the plane staying in the centre but lately the black dot which changes to a white dot in a black box changes back to a black dot and I lose coverage of the plane I'm "following". It just disappears into my notification bar and I have to "search" to get it back.

Can you help please

Thanks
    pingu70@EGCC
    Last edited by pingu70@EGCC; 2011-08-14, 19:40.

Black Dot not working properley

Hi again

0930 BST on 17th August 2011, still problems with black dot not working. ANY NEWS PLEASE

pingu70@EGCC

Comment

Black Dot not working properley

Hi again

2120 BST on 17th August 2011, still problems with black dot not working. ANY NEWS PLEASE

I NEED IT WORKING FOR 24th DECEMBER 2011

pingu70@EGCC

Comment

It works for me
        Jordi

http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...ad-(continious)

http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...0963#post10963

Comment

@(EGMH) MD-11

Thanks for replying but does YOURS stay active for the whole journey. Mine stays on for about three minutes then drops back to a black dot. I'm just fed up of repeatedly clicking on the back dot to centre my plane in the centre of the screen with the screen moving

pingu70@EGCC
          Last edited by pingu70@EGCC; 2011-08-18, 10:50.

Comment

@(EGMH) MD-11. 1145 BST on Thursday 18th August 2011. Just watching AWE755 over UK and it lasted 38 seconds after clicking the black dot before the black box with a white dot changed back to a black dot. and stopped following the aircraft and now the aircraft is heading off my map. Any ideas please

Comment

I suspect the radar will be dropping contact within the 10sec upload period. But leaving details onscreen (as it does to prevent constant disappearing-re-appearing as they move in/out of contact) Leading it to forget the current data until re-established.
              Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Working...
              X