Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Air Nav is a Pigs business !! the more I think !!

I beg to differ.

Davy didn't post his accusation on Radarspotters.

I'm surprised that FR24 forum is prepared to let anyone make unfounded and libellous accusations without any evidence to back it up.

Strong feelings has nothing to do with not moderating such posts. But it's your forum to do with as you please.
    Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Team FR24
    I don't know what he has posted and where, I have just seen the quote is posted on both radarspotters and airnav forums.
    Adding "seems like" above the quote, with a question mark after, is not and will never be a accusation.
    It took me more than 12 hours to find out what part of the reported post was the reason for the report.

If we compare this to one news from BBC
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11508683
    "A British soldier killed in an explosion in southern Afghanistan has been named by the Ministry of Defence."

If I summarize this quote and write "seems like MoD has released the soldiers name?", I'm not absolutely accusing MoD of anything. I just note that MoD has released the name, nothing more, nothing less.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Adding "seems like" above the quote, with a question mark after, is not and will never be a accusation.
    I'd suggest you ask a decent lawyer about that.
    Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Come on admin.
    put this thread to sleep, lock it
    Airradiouk owner, SBS-1 Owner, Plane Plotter User, Radarspotter member, Dont work for Kinetic Aviation or Martin Lynch And Son. But will listen to people who have experience of their trades. My Solicitor heads the top of the list.