Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Air Nav is a Pigs business !! the more I think !!

Davy is a well known puppet for AirNav. He's used a multitude of names on numerous forums from which he usually gets banned, including AirNav's. I'm not surprised he's posted this rubbish here.

And if he thinks DaveReid is a puppet of the Radarspotter forum, I would treat everything Davy says with extrreme caution.

But, more seriously he's accused DaveReid of hacking which is a libellous comment. Unless Davy can substantiate that claim, may I suggest that the Mods delete or modify his post?
    Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Passenger
    Quote Originally Posted by Anmer View Post
    Davy is a well known puppet for AirNav. He's used a multitude of names on numerous forums from which he usually gets banned, including AirNav's. I'm not surprised he's posted this rubbish here.

And if he thinks DaveReid is a puppet of the Radarspotter forum, I would treat everything Davy says with extrreme caution.

But, more seriously he's accused DaveReid of hacking which is a libellous comment. Unless Davy can substantiate that claim, may I suggest that the Mods delete or modify his post?
    I agree hacking is a serious offense, is not why he is banned, Dave should learn to keep his mouth shut and stop bragging about hacking airnav, the same as i do.
    Last edited by davy; 2010-10-08 at 08:52.
    I am just a user, i do not sell nor do i promote any product, its just a hobby to me enjoy.

What utter rubbish.

Maybe Davy should remember that he's a UK resident and subject to UK libel law, even when made on an internet forum.
    Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Passenger
    I suspect DaveReid was inadvertently exposing a weakness, i like the way you tell them anmer.
    I am just a user, i do not sell nor do i promote any product, its just a hobby to me enjoy.

Dave should learn to keep his mouth shut and stop bragging about hacking airnav, the same as i do.
    Is that why AirNav has banned you Davy? You were hacking their system?
    Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Hi , and stop

PLEASE stop that trasch cooking here at FR24, take it to other Forum
    Just a reminder to all, that you unmark that "Share flights" when you use your box
    and that shuold be everytime you restart as it is still there ,
    Thats what this thread was about from the start

Ulf Scanhorse

Quote Originally Posted by scanhorse View Post
    Hi , and stop

PLEASE stop that trasch cooking here at FR24, take it to other Forum
    I agree but look who started the "trashing" - Davy!

He's made a serious accusation about a criminal offence on an open forum. That can't be allowed without a response. The Mods here have ignored his appalling behaviour.
    Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Team FR24
    Sorry, but I don't really understand who is who, who is accusing who and who has done what. For someone outstanding it's not easy to understand what has happened on 3 different forums with different names and nicks. I think we can stop this discussion here.

Maybe the Davy post that accused someone of hacking the AirNav forum should have been removed. Then this wouldn't have escalated. What's the point of reporting posts?
    Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Team FR24
    Anmer, as I said, I don't know the story behind and and I don't know who is hidden behind every nick on 3 different forums and I don't know if anyone has hacked anyone. All I know is that Davy's post was a quote from another forum with the addiction "Looks like he was doing a bit of hacking?" based on the text from the other forum. The same quote can be found on both airnav and radarspotters forum. I interpret "Looks like he was doing a bit of hacking?" as a summary of the quote, not a accusation.

I understand that there are strong feelings behind the story, but that is not a basis for deleting post on FR24 forum.