Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Air Nav is a Pigs business !! the more I think !!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anmer View Post
    Davy is a well known puppet for AirNav. He's used a multitude of names on numerous forums from which he usually gets banned, including AirNav's. I'm not surprised he's posted this rubbish here.

And if he thinks DaveReid is a puppet of the Radarspotter forum, I would treat everything Davy says with extrreme caution.

But, more seriously he's accused DaveReid of hacking which is a libellous comment. Unless Davy can substantiate that claim, may I suggest that the Mods delete or modify his post?
    I agree hacking is a serious offense, is not why he is banned, Dave should learn to keep his mouth shut and stop bragging about hacking airnav, the same as i do.
    Last edited by davy; 2010-10-08, 08:52.
    I am just a user, i do not sell nor do i promote any product, its just a hobby to me enjoy.

Comment

What utter rubbish.

Maybe Davy should remember that he's a UK resident and subject to UK libel law, even when made on an internet forum.
      Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

I suspect DaveReid was inadvertently exposing a weakness, i like the way you tell them anmer.
        I am just a user, i do not sell nor do i promote any product, its just a hobby to me enjoy.

Comment

Dave should learn to keep his mouth shut and stop bragging about hacking airnav, the same as i do.
          Is that why AirNav has banned you Davy? You were hacking their system?
          Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Hi , and stop

PLEASE stop that trasch cooking here at FR24, take it to other Forum
            Just a reminder to all, that you unmark that "Share flights" when you use your box
            and that shuold be everytime you restart as it is still there ,
            Thats what this thread was about from the start

Ulf Scanhorse
            http://www.airliners.net/aviation-news/ http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/?JavaScript=1&search=air
            http://www.liveatc.net/search/?icao=EKCH
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXYBh_ut-fo&feature ...düüüse Im Sauseschritt

Comment

Originally posted by scanhorse View Post
              Hi , and stop

PLEASE stop that trasch cooking here at FR24, take it to other Forum
              I agree but look who started the "trashing" - Davy!

He's made a serious accusation about a criminal offence on an open forum. That can't be allowed without a response. The Mods here have ignored his appalling behaviour.
              Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Sorry, but I don't really understand who is who, who is accusing who and who has done what. For someone outstanding it's not easy to understand what has happened on 3 different forums with different names and nicks. I think we can stop this discussion here.

Comment

Maybe the Davy post that accused someone of hacking the AirNav forum should have been removed. Then this wouldn't have escalated. What's the point of reporting posts?
                  Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Anmer, as I said, I don't know the story behind and and I don't know who is hidden behind every nick on 3 different forums and I don't know if anyone has hacked anyone. All I know is that Davy's post was a quote from another forum with the addiction "Looks like he was doing a bit of hacking?" based on the text from the other forum. The same quote can be found on both airnav and radarspotters forum. I interpret "Looks like he was doing a bit of hacking?" as a summary of the quote, not a accusation.

I understand that there are strong feelings behind the story, but that is not a basis for deleting post on FR24 forum.

Comment

I beg to differ.

Davy didn't post his accusation on Radarspotters.

I'm surprised that FR24 forum is prepared to let anyone make unfounded and libellous accusations without any evidence to back it up.

Strong feelings has nothing to do with not moderating such posts. But it's your forum to do with as you please.
                      Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

I don't know what he has posted and where, I have just seen the quote is posted on both radarspotters and airnav forums.
                        Adding "seems like" above the quote, with a question mark after, is not and will never be a accusation.
                        It took me more than 12 hours to find out what part of the reported post was the reason for the report.

If we compare this to one news from BBC
                        A British soldier killed in an explosion in southern Afghanistan is named by the Ministry of Defence as Sergeant Peter Rayner.

"A British soldier killed in an explosion in southern Afghanistan has been named by the Ministry of Defence."

If I summarize this quote and write "seems like MoD has released the soldiers name?", I'm not absolutely accusing MoD of anything. I just note that MoD has released the name, nothing more, nothing less.

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
                          Adding "seems like" above the quote, with a question mark after, is not and will never be a accusation.
                          I'd suggest you ask a decent lawyer about that.
                          Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Come on admin.
                            put this thread to sleep, lock it
                            Airradiouk owner, SBS-1 Owner, Plane Plotter User, Radarspotter member, Dont work for Kinetic Aviation or Martin Lynch And Son. But will listen to people who have experience of their trades. My Solicitor heads the top of the list.

Comment

Working...
                            X