Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Air Nav is a Pigs business !! the more I think !!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Must be a "nippy" on top of the hill

Comment

Originally posted by Hamish View Post
      Must be a "nippy" on top of the hill
      Nippy enough to fool you two clowns, your/you are allowed one more guess
      I am just a user, i do not sell nor do i promote any product, its just a hobby to me enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamish View Post
        how is the weather in Portmahomack these days ??
        Cold and wet.

Comment

Originally posted by davy View Post
          Little and large.

Now anmer and hamish come on admit it, your are the front men for Kinetic SBS-1, did you get any more donation from chris ML&S yet, who do you think your fooling.
          Sounds just like Andre Brandao and his brown nosed sycophants.

OK clever dick, why not share your evidence? Or are you like the other AirNav bullies, lots of false allegations and not a shred of proof? If AirNav says something it must be fact.

Come on davy, can't you think for yourself?
          Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Anmer View Post
            Sounds just like Andre Brandao and his brown nosed sycophants.

OK clever dick, why not share your evidence? Or are you like the other AirNav bullies, lots of false allegations and not a shred of proof? If AirNav says something it must be fact.

Come on davy, can't you think for yourself?
            Hi anmer
            Took you long enough to reply, who gave you donations towards your site, yes anmer your answer would be a Kinetic SBS-1 plus accessory worth about £700 now you can not deny that or can you?,and all to keep you sweet and take down airnav.
            from DAVE/robbie/ hamish man in Portmahomack/nippy in top of a hill/Andre Brandao.lol
            Last edited by davy; 2010-05-12, 14:44.
            I am just a user, i do not sell nor do i promote any product, its just a hobby to me enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by davy View Post
              from DAVE/robbie/ tarbat/some in top of a hill/Andre Brandao.lol
              Can I point out that davy is NOT tarbat - thanks.

Comment

hi tarbat.
                Sorry i know that,. it was hamish that's said Portmahomack, they are clutching at straws.
                i have now deleted it.
                from Dave

Comment

Hi evolv 5
                  Its not name calling ,its radarspotters taken down airnav, i do not like Hamish/anmer spreading there rubbish on this site, that's why they got barred from the airnav site, OK i have a airnav box my mate five doors away has a sbs box, so what we both enjoy our hobby.
                  from dave

Comment

This thread ought to be closed and deleted.

Arguing with people who have Oppositional Defiance Disorder is a mistake.

Delete, ban, and move on. There are numbers of twisted psychotic freaks on the Internet. I doubt that many of us are interested in what they have to say.

That's my advice.

Good morning all.

Comment

Hi evilv.
                      Forums are about discussions and help.
                      Now as for psychotic freaks yes i have to agree with you Hamish and anmer soul purpose on this site is to take airnav down, you just have to read their posts their Obsession (compulsive disorder) with airnav is bordering on Paranoia.
                      from dave

Comment

Originally posted by Evolv5
                        You guys realize that the both of you have to grow up.
                        This name-calling on the internet is getting ridiculous.
                        What are we, still stuck in Kindergarten?
                        Sorry Evolv5 I reserve the right to defend myself against malicious and personal abuse wherever it's posted. And to expose misleading claims and underhand tactics by companies such as AirNav Systems.
                        Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

from anmer.
                          Sorry Evolv5 I reserve the right to defend myself against malicious and personal abuse wherever it's posted. And to expose misleading claims and underhand tactics by companies such as AirNav Systems.

see what i mean evilv, Obsession (compulsive disorder) with airnav is bordering on Paranoia.
                          from dave
                          Last edited by davy; 2010-05-14, 08:56.

Comment

AirNavSystems Bans DaveReid

AirNav Bans DaveReid
                            More on this topic.

Quote from Anmer: -
                            This takes the biscuit.
                            If anyone ever had any doubt about the inter-personal and management "skills" of Andre Brandao, CEO AirNav Systems, please read on.
                            DaveReid, one of the most helpful contributors on the Kinetic and AirNav forums (and Radarspotters) has just been banned from posting on the AirNav forum.

Why?
                            Because he's tried to help AirNav customers benefit from improved route lookups and in doing so has exposed AirNav's own database issues.
                            To try and justify its actions, AirNav has again resorted to false allegations, libellously suggesting that DaveReid has "hacked" its network, which he totally denies.
                            What a bunch of total losers!
                            Last edited by SoCalBrian; 2010-10-07, 16:53.
                            Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
                            [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

About time he was just puppet for your radarspotter site
                              Looks like he was doing a bit of hacking?.

From AirNav Support.
                              As you have decided to publicly post on the forum like this we have no choice but to ban you until you tell us what you meant by your network log and other posts. You ignored our earlier PM and post on the forum about it and only untill you were sent that PM did you actually think about replying.

You have stated more than once on this forum and others you have found other ways to analyze the network data and log the data ("I've just had a quick look at my network log for yesterday")You have been asked to explain your self and in your last post above you haven't done so at all.

For the sake of the security of RadarBox Network we have asked you to explain what you have meant but you haven't.

Its your choice, you will remain banned untill you explain your comments which identify you as accessing the network data. You know the various ways to get in contact with us if you choose too.
                              Last edited by davy; 2010-10-07, 22:23.

Comment

Davy is a well known puppet for AirNav. He's used a multitude of names on numerous forums from which he usually gets banned, including AirNav's. I'm not surprised he's posted this rubbish here.

And if he thinks DaveReid is a puppet of the Radarspotter forum, I would treat everything Davy says with extrreme caution.

But, more seriously he's accused DaveReid of hacking which is a libellous comment. Unless Davy can substantiate that claim, may I suggest that the Mods delete or modify his post?
                                Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Working...
                                X