Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Air Nav is a Pigs business !! the more I think !!

Passenger
    They don't like not having control over what is said about the radarbox.
    In the beginning on Radarspotters, all the members which airnav banned from their forum became members on RS and of course vented their frustrations over AN.
    The AN boss, Andre Brandao, (RGSMITH HERE) joined RS under the name KAITAK and started creating havoc on the forum, just as he does on every aviation forum he can find.
    I am a Radarbox user myself and have never said anything bad about it on RS, I have only mentioned the almost useless database. I have however criticized the business practices of AN and their underhand tactics and will continue to do so as long as the behave the way they do.

You can read here why I started RS in March 2009.
    WHY HAMISH STARTED RADARSPOTTERS

Passenger
    Radarspotters has now recovered from a nasty attack and we have set measures in place to be able to recover within minutes if such an attack should repeat itself.

We will NOT be bullied into submission.

Quote Originally Posted by davy View Post
    To Anmer and hamish.
    While i agree with scanhorse about the sharing part, are you two not just posting to take down airnave, shame on you both.
    from Dave
    Sorry davy, you jump to the wrong conclusion. And why ask a question and then immediately answer it for us?

Maybe, like we have asked Andre Brandao, you should share the evidence that supports your false allegation? Shame on you.

I too have a ANRB as well an SBS-1. I have posted good and bad comments about the two boxes, on both the Kinetic and Radarspotters' forums. I can't post on the AirNav forum because AirNav won't allow me too, even though I've broken no rules. If AirNav would allow its members to search for posts you might like to read my few ones on the AirNav forum and judge for yourself.

Personally I think the RadarBox is a good product. The SBS-1 is a better receiver and delivers more data. The RadarBox software has some neat functionality whereas Basestation needs updating. But the RadarBox is heavily dependent on an active internet connection and the aircraft database is not very good.

But, I also think AirNav treats is customers very badly and spends too much time making false allegations about its competitors and the Radarspotters Forum. Maybe if it put this energy into sorting out software bugs, the database and developing new features, it may become a better product.

Ignoring AirNav's terrible customer management, I prefer the SBS-1 anyday. Others will prefer the RadarBox. We're all different but should all be treated with respect.
    Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Passenger
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Why? What do the have against Radarspotters?
    Little and large.

Now anmer and hamish come on admit it, your are the front men for Kinetic SBS-1, did you get any more donation from chris ML&S yet, who do you think your fooling.
    Last edited by davy; 2010-05-10 at 10:40.

Passenger
    So Mr T, by "Little", I suppose you mean Radarspotters and "Large", you mean Airnav, ever heard of David and Goliath. ??

Passenger
    Must be a "nippy" on top of the hill

Passenger
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamish View Post
    Must be a "nippy" on top of the hill
    Nippy enough to fool you two clowns, your/you are allowed one more guess

Passenger
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamish View Post
    how is the weather in Portmahomack these days ??
    Cold and wet.

Quote Originally Posted by davy View Post
    Little and large.

Now anmer and hamish come on admit it, your are the front men for Kinetic SBS-1, did you get any more donation from chris ML&S yet, who do you think your fooling.
    Sounds just like Andre Brandao and his brown nosed sycophants.

OK clever dick, why not share your evidence? Or are you like the other AirNav bullies, lots of false allegations and not a shred of proof? If AirNav says something it must be fact.

Come on davy, can't you think for yourself?
    Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Passenger
    Quote Originally Posted by Anmer View Post
    Sounds just like Andre Brandao and his brown nosed sycophants.

OK clever dick, why not share your evidence? Or are you like the other AirNav bullies, lots of false allegations and not a shred of proof? If AirNav says something it must be fact.

Come on davy, can't you think for yourself?
    Hi anmer
    Took you long enough to reply, who gave you donations towards your site, yes anmer your answer would be a Kinetic SBS-1 plus accessory worth about £700 now you can not deny that or can you?,and all to keep you sweet and take down airnav.
    from DAVE/robbie/ hamish man in Portmahomack/nippy in top of a hill/Andre Brandao.lol
    Last edited by davy; 2010-05-12 at 14:44.