This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 8974 View Post
    I also saw this thread, but she was originally made in the first place in the first place and despite the fact that we have not implemented the first flight (B1) yet, "F-KRNT2" can be posted on the database two months earlier than that I think that it is because I requested things?
    I am not sure what you are trying to say? Maybe try writing in your own language and use google translate to English? Your post makes no sense.

Some people will undoubtedly have access to internal data from manufacturers and operators where the allocations for registrations, serial numbers, hex codes etc are known a long time in advance. I expect that is the case here and also, the hex code does decode correctly to that JA registration from the known algorithms.

I see Australian members on these forums post allocations for new frames that have not even begun assembly and no-one has ever questioned it.

But regardless, your post does not answer my question to the admin/database editor : who has removed the data and for what reasons? Why is this such a difficult question to answer? And to the moderators : do not send me to fr24 email address because the same question was sent to them at the same time as writing here and the email has been completely ignored.

Comment

• AB6767
      N834BZ
      B737
      Boeing 737-73Q BBJ
      Private owner

Comment

• 43EC28
        2-ACED
        B744
        Boeing 747-4EVF(ER)
        'Ace Aviation III Ltd.'
        -
        2007-08-10
        ----------------------------------------

AA9CA1
        N783KW
        B772
        Boeing 777-2U8(ER)
        'KMW Leasing'
        -
        2005-06-09
        For some reason, Malaysia Airlines Airbus A330-200 9M-MTW (MSN828) which entered service on 19 July is using the hexcode 75046C which is/was the hexcode for FlyGlobal Boeing 777-300 9M-FSL. I don't quite know what's going on here. Which one has the right hex code? Which one is wrong? If 9M-FSL has a new hex code? Anyone Know??? ... Here are the Details for 9M-MTW, I would add it to the database and leave 9M-FSL as it is for now.

75046C
        9M-MTW
        A332
        Airbus A330-223
        Malaysia Airlines
        MAS
        2007-03-13
        Silk Way West Airlines VP-BCR uses hexcode 4243A0 for some flights and 425700 for others. I don't know why this is. Anyone Know? Adding another entry to the database for VP-BCR is probably the best thing to do (So there is One with 4243A0 and one with 425700). It will show up on the map as a 747 with all the correct details rather than 'an unknown aircraft'

VP-BCR
        B744
        Boeing 747-4H6(F)
        Silk Way West Airlines
        AZG
        2006-03-06
        Saudia Cargo ended the 747 Freighter contract with Air Atlanta Icelandic in June. Therefore, some the 'Airline' Information needs changing.
        TF-AMN ... Change airline to 'Magma Aviation/Senator International'
        TF-AMP ... Change airline to 'Magma Aviation'
        TF-AMI ... Change airline to 'Air Atlanta Icelandic'
        Change the Airline and Operator for OO-THD to ASL Airlines Belgium (TAY).

Also, why are some of the Omni Air International 767s/777s Blocked and some are not. Might as well Unblock them all as they clearly don't mind their planes being visible on FlightRadar24 or other flight tracking sites (PlaneFinder, FlightAware).
        Royal Air Maroc 747-400 CN-RGA should be Unblocked, as well. It is a Passenger Jet Operating Commercial Flights. Just because on the rare occasions The King's 747-8 is having heavy maintenance, he may use this plane instead is no reason to have it Blocked.
        Last edited by Marcus_; 2018-08-09, 05:44.

Comment

• 7C7CA4
          VH-YWM
          NG5
          BRM Aero Bristell S-LSA
          Soar Aviation
          2018-07-06

Comment

• C82781
            ZK-OKT
            B77W
            Boeing 777-35E(ER)
            Air New Zealand
            ANZ
            2010-04-14

Comment

• Originally posted by Marcus_ View Post
              C82781
              ZK-OKT
              B77W
              Boeing 777-35E(ER)
              Air New Zealand
              ANZ
              2010-04-14
              Ex B-16717 [8990DF]
              Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

Comment

• 86E8AC
                JA87AN
                B738
                Boeing 737-8AL
                All Nippon Airways
                ANA
                2018-08-08

Comment

• E486BC
                  PP-PAF
                  TBM7
                  Socata TBM-850
                  Private

Comment

• E48F22
                    PT-ZRQ
                    RV10
                    Van's RV-10
                    FVE-2103
                    Private

Comment

• Originally posted by Edilson.Carlos View Post
                      E486BC
                      PP-PAF
                      TBM7
                      Socata TBM-850
                      Private
                      E486BC
                      PP-PAF
                      TBM8
                      Socata TBM-850
                      Private
                      Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

Comment

Also, why are some of the Omni Air International 767s/777s Blocked and some are not. Might as well Unblock them all as they clearly don't mind their planes being visible on FlightRadar24 or other flight tracking sites (PlaneFinder, FlightAware).
                        Royal Air Maroc 747-400 CN-RGA should be Unblocked, as well. It is a Passenger Jet Operating Commercial Flights. Just because on the rare occasions The King's 747-8 is having heavy maintenance, he may use this plane instead is no reason to have it Blocked.
                        Blocked aircraft can only be changed by an admin. Sorry...

Comment

• Originally posted by E259 View Post
                          86E8AC
                          JA87AN
                          B738
                          Boeing 737-8AL
                          All Nippon Airways
                          ANA
                          2018-08-08

Comment

For some reason, Malaysia Airlines Airbus A330-200 9M-MTW (MSN828) which entered service on 19 July is using the hexcode 75046C which is/was the hexcode for FlyGlobal Boeing 777-300 9M-FSL. I don't quite know what's going on here. Which one has the right hex code? Which one is wrong? If 9M-FSL has a new hex code? Anyone Know??? ... Here are the Details for 9M-MTW, I would add it to the database and leave 9M-FSL as it is for now.

75046C
                            9M-MTW
                            A332
                            Airbus A330-223
                            Malaysia Airlines
                            MAS
                            2007-03-13
                            Silk Way West Airlines VP-BCR uses hexcode 4243A0 for some flights and 425700 for others. I don't know why this is. Anyone Know? Adding another entry to the database for VP-BCR is probably the best thing to do (So there is One with 4243A0 and one with 425700). It will show up on the map as a 747 with all the correct details rather than 'an unknown aircraft'

VP-BCR
                            B744
                            Boeing 747-4H6(F)
                            Silk Way West Airlines
                            AZG
                            2006-03-06

The top two frames have miscoded transponders. If you add 9M-MTW to 75046C then all the flights that 9M-FSL flies would show incorrectly as the MAS A330. There is no possible way to work around this unless some very complex code was added to the back end where it would also look at FMC callsign data and show the A330 if it detects a MAS callsign, for example. That level of complexity is never going to happen here. In the case of the 747, adding 2 different codes for the same frame causes database indexing issues because the database is designed in such a way where it's one hex per single frame. If you have 2 instances of VP-BCR then how would the database know which one [hex] to query when running a flight history search? Again this is something that could be overcome with some back end coding but you'll be waiting a long time.

The RAM will never be unblocked. I happen to know some of the people that work in the FAA ASDI data feed department and part of their job is handling requests for blocking and unblocking of flights. I remember around 12 years ago a leasing company requested that RAM were unfiltered for tracking of their leased assets and the request was denied. Usually this would not be a problem and the airline would be unfiltered in the ASDI feed but the response from the FAA was that RAM had blocking of specific aircraft in place and also blocking for specific RAM flight number ranges and only high ranking officials within the company were authorized to make changes. The B744 is blocked for sure and if I recall correctly the entire RAM6000 flight number range are blocked, regardless of which frame is operating them.

Comment

• 3D140D
                              D-EFVP
                              C206H
                              Cessna 206H Stationair
                              Feuerwehrflugdienst Niedersachsen
                              2008-04-00

3D275C
                              D-ENDS
                              C206H
                              Cessna 206H Stationair
                              Feuerwehrflugdienst Niedersachsen