Page 863 of 930 FirstFirst ... 363763813853861862863864865873913 ... LastLast
Results 8,621 to 8,630 of 9291

Thread: Data errors in Flightradar24 aircraft database

  1. #8621
    Passenger
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    10
    Updating ownership information for helicopter N497E (currently says "Private owner" on FR24). All other info is already correct.

    ModeS code (hex): A62A7D
    Registration: N497E
    ICAO Type code: B06
    Type: Bell OH-58A Kiowa
    MSN: 69-16375
    Airline: Kern County Sheriff's Department
    Paint code (ICAO):
    Operator code (ICAO):

  2. #8622
    Captain NorskeTroll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Russia, Norway, Iceland
    Posts
    920
    1B57A6
    registration 87974
    He who makes no mistakes, makes nothing

  3. #8623
    Captain
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Krakow, Poland
    Posts
    724
    502CF2
    YL-PAC
    msn 40.N377
    year 2019

  4. #8624
    Captain
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Krakow, Poland
    Posts
    724
    502CDA
    YL-HAA
    year 2017

  5. #8625
    Captain NorskeTroll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Russia, Norway, Iceland
    Posts
    920
    04C1D2
    5Y-NPW
    owner Kenya police
    He who makes no mistakes, makes nothing

  6. #8626
    Purser
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    128
    Please fix registration:

    0AC954
    Wrong Reg. Format: HK-5324X
    Correct Reg. Format: HK-5324
    ATR72-600
    1196
    AVIANCA
    AVA
    21 Nov 2014

  7. #8627
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    T-NZCH1, PP:PH New Zealand
    Posts
    5,052
    Quote Originally Posted by leoandrew88 View Post
    Please fix registration:

    0AC954
    Wrong Reg. Format: HK-5324X
    Correct Reg. Format: HK-5324
    ATR72-600
    1196
    AVIANCA
    AVA
    21 Nov 2014
    That will break jetphotos.
    There is images of it with X applied.

    Colombia/south america cannot make up their mind what letters to put on aircraft vs actual logged registration on approval papers.
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

  8. #8628
    Purser
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    128
    Quote Originally Posted by Oblivian View Post
    That will break jetphotos.
    There is images of it with X applied.

    Colombia/south america cannot make up their mind what letters to put on aircraft vs actual logged registration on approval papers.
    The X is just a temporary sticker that is use by Colombian Authorities for a few days while plane completes the transfer, the image on jetphotos is old (is from Guatemala, when the plane was getting prepare for transfer.

  9. #8629
    Captain
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Petrolina, PE, Brazil.
    Posts
    545
    Quote Originally Posted by leoandrew88 View Post
    The X is just a temporary sticker that is use by Colombian Authorities for a few days while plane completes the transfer, the image on jetphotos is old (is from Guatemala, when the plane was getting prepare for transfer.
    I agree

    The X on the final of the registration is temporary...

  10. #8630
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    T-NZCH1, PP:PH New Zealand
    Posts
    5,052
    Quote Originally Posted by Edilson.Carlos View Post
    I agree

    The X on the final of the registration is temporary...
    Have you heard the term 'jumping the gun'

    https://forum.flightradar24.com/showthread.php?p=123221

    There are also many who have kept it. Jetphotos goes by what users upload and is seen unfortunately

    Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •