This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi,

i've recently bought the FR24-iPhone-App for my iPhone 4s with newst iOS. Unfortunately it seems that it doesn't use the compass in the AR-mode.
    It activates the camera and says "point to horizon" but it always displays a heading of 0° regardless of any movements i make (and it only shows airplane information when an airplane by chance is within a 0°-direction of my current position).
    Is there any switch that i could toggle to solve this problem or exists an general issue?
    I've already deinstalled and installed the app.
    Within the builtin iOS-Compass app, the compass works fine.

best regards,
    donatello

Comment

• Got it!

Hey folks,

maybe someone stumbles across the same problem.
      Here's what solved it for me: Turn on "Compass Calibration" in the iOS-System Settings for Location Services.

best regards
      donatello

Comment

• Hi all,
        First time post so be gentle. I love the logotype option on FR24 for my newly purchased Iphone on IOS5 but notice that some freight carriers such as FedEx, UPS etc do not appear to have a logo. How are these added to the database and are there any plans to add them. I work for FedEx hence my interest! Many thanks

F/M

Comment

• Fedex logo will be in next release that is planned to be uploaded for review on Monday.

Comment

• Thanks Mike. Great news!

Comment

• The new version will contain over 150 new logos, and over 50 improved logos. But still many airlines are without logo. There are almost 800 airlines out there, so it takes some time to get a logo for every airline.

Comment

• 150 new logos! That's impressive. Appreciate your hard work.

Comment

• Flightradar24 app on Ipod

Hello
                  I have the pro app onIpod and would like to know how to obtain the screenshot shown on the website showing contrails with the flight details arrowed against them, it must use the Ipods camera somehow. Any help would be much appreciated.
                  Phillip

Comment

• I hope it is good i could not afford both the ipad and the iphone i opted for the iphone, so im hoping it is ok cant wait have the app now but this might be better
                    Lives in Manchester , loves Aviation, especially the viewing area at Manchester Airport, allthough gone up a little in price,

Comment

• Hello.

I have a iPhone 4 with update 5.0.1.
                      After I installed this update, it worked without problems.
                      But suddenly I can't open the program, it's keeps trying to open, but then it crashes.

It's the "pro" version of FlightRadar24.
                      I tried to reinstall the program, but still same problem.

Can anybody help me here?

Best Regards

Comment

• Last update & playback

Hi,

I'm running the FR Pro app on my iPhone 4s and the last update promised a clockwise rotation of the radar. However it doesn't seem to work when I flip my Phone clockwise, neither can i find a setting to switch the rotation on or off. Anyone experiencing the same problem?
                        Question to the admin: Is there a chance that a future update may contain the playback-function?

Comment

• Originally posted by 304740 View Post
                          Hello.

I have a iPhone 4 with update 5.0.1.
                          After I installed this update, it worked without problems.
                          But suddenly I can't open the program, it's keeps trying to open, but then it crashes.

It's the "pro" version of FlightRadar24.
                          I tried to reinstall the program, but still same problem.

Can anybody help me here?

Best Regards
                          FR24 is working again!

Comment

• Options Button

Just installed the free version on my Ipad. The map loads using the standard google maps view so how do I find the options icon to change view etc?

Comment

• Originally posted by rwheatla View Post
                              Just installed the free version on my Ipad. The map loads using the standard google maps view so how do I find the options icon to change view etc?
                              The Free version is only to check coverage and very simple use.

"This Pro version contains several features that are missing in the free version; show full airplane and route info, show flight trails and callsigns directly on map, makes it possible to use filters to view flights from just one airline and last but not least the Pro version has Augmented Reality (AR)."

The Pro version also contains the alert option and several options that are not available in Free version.

Comment

• Just a moment ago I purchased the Flightradar24 Pro iPhone app. I have been able to use it for about one minute, and then it crashed.
                                And now, every time I open the app, it crashes within three seconds. Not good
                                I have an iPhone 4S running iOS 5.1.1, and this is the only app on my iPhone that is having problems...

So, what to do?

Comment

Working...
                                X