No announcement yet.

Erratic behaviour radar (EGPF4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EGPF4 is still as bad as before - not a single aircraft being tracked by this radar dispalys correctly. Maybe someone else could check the central Scotland area and verify that I'm not seeing things?

Comment

EGPF4 is starting to get really frustrating for me here. I can hardly use FR24 as a reliable source of information anymore - it's impossible to tell where an aircraft actually is, both temporally and spatially, while this radar is in operation. It's all the more annoying when I can track these aircraft just fine wthout EGPF4 since it overlaps with others.

Another example:

The two aircraft on the top left were being tracked by EGPF3 and EGNT1 and displayed just fine. Earlier (5-10 minutes) while being tracked by EGPF4 they were all over the place like the Icelandair.

Comment

It should be solved now.

Comment

Think LDOS behaviour is bit strange for me. When I follow its reception through filter planes show up or disappear in groups of 7-8 planes and show up just for a few seconds.

Comment

Thanks admin. All seems back to normal now.

Comment

many, many thanks guys, all is well again, lots of aircraft spotted today, a great website, cheers,
              happy spotting
              131.725, & 131.825,
              + HF
              monitoring all 24/7
              ACARSD server wirralacars.no-ip.info
              WIRRALACARS
              JOHN, 5 miles west EGGP09
              http://i51.tinypic.com/23k6mix.png[IMG]

Comment

Check please those crafts receiving from LDOS. Still coming and going in groups!?

Comment

It's the same for all radars. Thats not an error.

Comment

Working...
                  X