No announcement yet.

SBS-1 crash!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will try to setup a computer with an SBS-1er where Ethernet is not working, during the next days, so both you and Chrisg0wtz can have a look at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
      I will try to setup a computer with an SBS-1er where Ethernet is not working, during the next days, so both you and Chrisg0wtz can have a look at it.
      Thanks Mike.

Whenever it's convenient, just let me know.
      Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Anmer it seems you work for SBS support: do you? If you don't then Martin Lynch and Sons should be very happy to have free support and promotion from such an "enthusiastic user"! :-)

They don't have to pay for software development (third party addons), Kinetic refuses to do support, Chris does what he can (not too much taking in account his computer background), you do the support and Hamish fixes their forum. Great "independent" team! :-) You are all very funny.

Comment

Yawn.... same`o....

Comment

I think Brandao should do as he's told and stop posting AirNav propaganda in these threads?

New AirNav box installed coverin:)g CPH Catching about 30 flights for the moment (local) For the moment improving the information in AirNav network and this f.ex http://www.flightstats.com/go/Airport/airportDetails.do?airportCode=CPH Best regards Ulf

rgsmith and Chrisg0wtz, PLEASE keep your war in this thread. I DON'T want to see any stupid or OT comments in others threads. You are both acting like children on kindergarten.
            Last edited by Anmer; 2010-04-25, 13:04.
            Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

crash

I would like to know the complete enviroment you are running in can you send me an email to chris@mlands.co.uk so we can crack this.
              I am concerned you seem to be having a problem that no one else seems to be reporting.
              Let me know your set up and I will see what we can do to resolve it.

Regards

Comment

Working...
              X