Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unable to click on aircraft to get registration details.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi

Having looked at this, I have found a solution that works for me.

I had enabled a safari extension add blocker a little while ago, I have gone into the preferences and added http://www.flightradar24.com/ as an exception to add blocking.

Everything is now ok.

Robin...

Comment

is anyone else using an add blocker?

Comment

There is a google advert under the aircraft information, I expect with add blocking on this is the problem and an easy fix just to put an exception for this site.

Comment

Quick update on this.
          I cleared both the history and the cache and now I can view the aircraft data.
          Will see how long it lasts.

Comment

All seems to be working fine here now and i have,t cleared or reset a thing

Comment

I have had an I pad 2 for a few weeks now. Initially, the aircraft details triggered normally, but have now stopped working. I have added aircraft labels as a temporary measure, but would prefer to see registration, type etc again. My initial thought was that pop ups were disabled, but that is not the case. How did the other posters here resolve their issues?

Comment

Same issue here with ipad2. Makes no different if I use Safari or free Terra browser. Google made some changes, ist this the reason not to be able to klick and see the tracks?

Admins please keep on searching for a solution...

EDIT: No it works again!
                Last edited by Flightkatze; 2011-07-12, 16:40.

Comment

Working...
                X