No announcement yet.

DUBAI and Radar OMAA-World's largest airport -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EK433B77W. : Thanks...Trust yer havin a good barbie and send love to Brissy ! ..and big thanks stm44ae..can now stop having to make small talk with the wife !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dubaieagle View Post
      EK433B77W. : Thanks...Trust yer havin a good barbie and send love to Brissy ! ..and big thanks stm44ae..can now stop having to make small talk with the wife !!!
      @Dubaieagle: I sure was prepin for a BBQ, but it seems that my celebrations have been cut short. Sadly, OMAA seems to be down again (02:42GMT). However, I noticed early this morning (AEST) that the feed was dropping off for around 10 minutes. This happened around 15:45GMT.

But I'm sure 'stm44ae' has it under control.

Cheers,

EK433B77W.
      "There are four ways to fly: the right way, the wrong way, the company's way and the captain's way. Only one counts."

YouTube
      Facebook
      FlightLog

Comment

hello guys still having problem current im connecting the box via usb and its not stable at all will try to solve the problem soon :-)

Comment

Hi stm44ae. Missing the OMAA coverage. Any progress in resolving the problem?

Comment

I think he must be out flying.
            I have offered to help him out but I have not had time to get to his place (about 350km away) .

When I can get hold of a receiver, I will set up a another unit here (literally next to AUH). to augment this area with high gain antenna and amp.
            HTC Flyer, Rooted Leedroid
            HTC Wildfire S, stock
            Galaxy Note II, stock 4.1.1

Comment

Originally posted by Farsquidge1 View Post
              I think he must be out flying.
              I have offered to help him out but I have not had time to get to his place (about 350km away) .

When I can get hold of a receiver, I will set up a another unit here (literally next to AUH). to augment this area with high gain antenna and amp.
              350km from stm44ae !!!! You must be in the empty quarter !!! Ha ha ...and when you say "literally next to AUH" I hope you mean Dubai !!!!.....anyway theres one here who looks forward to OMAA2...bring it on and many thanks in advance !!!

Comment

stm44e's location is RAK (or so he informed me) and AUH is Abu Dhabi airport.... I can see the runways from my roof... Close enough?
                Last edited by Farsquidge1; 2011-07-09, 15:22.
                HTC Wildfire S, stock

Comment

Originally posted by Farsquidge1 View Post
                  stm44e's location is RAK (or so he informed me) and AUH is Abu Dhabi airport.... I can see the runways from my roof... Close enough?
                  no worries...stm44ae told me he was located on DXB/AUH border....(Shahama?) hence my comment about being 350K away ! ......anyway anybody who is prepared to subscribe is tops ! You must be around Khalifa 3 then ! Ha Ha !..me I just live in Burj Khalifa.....NOT !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dubaieagle View Post
                    no worries...stm44ae told me he was located on DXB/AUH border....(Shahama?) hence my comment about being 350K away ! ......anyway anybody who is prepared to subscribe is tops ! You must be around Khalifa 3 then ! Ha Ha !..me I just live in Burj Khalifa.....NOT !!!

i live in RAK :-) sorry its up again farsquidge i will contact you when not busy :-(

Comment

So good to see you back on.
                      HTC Wildfire S, stock

Comment

G'day stm44ae,

Thanks for getting the feed back up and running. Good things come to those that wait.

Keep up you're good work stm44ae!

Cheers,

EK433B77W.
                        "There are four ways to fly: the right way, the wrong way, the company's way and the captain's way. Only one counts."

YouTube
                        Facebook
                        FlightLog

Comment

Good to see OMAA back again. Thanks stm44ae. Cheers

Comment

Also a big thanks from me for the feed getting online again. Thanks stm44ae.

Comment

Hey all ! Noted that the curent radar is OMAA3.....is that you STM44AE or should we be thanking a third party ?

Comment

OMAA down again?

Comment

Working...
                                X