Missing Airports?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Airports?

While I like the site, when I viewed it today, London City airport was not highlighted. I have attached the view, zoomed in on roughly the location of the airport, with Heathrow on the map properly marked. The browser is Chrome on Ubuntu.

I'm Pacific Time (California) -- so it is 7PM in London. I don't think City closes that early.
    Attached Files

I am in NW England, my local airports, Liverpool John Lennon and Manchester are not indicated either.

Comment

This is a blooming good website!!
      Is it possible to add East Midlands Airport to the Airport's Database?
      For your ease - here are the co-ordinates: 52°49′52″N 001°19′41″W

Once again... thanks sooo much.

Matt

Comment

There are only two Irish airports shown, Dublin & Belfast.

Can Baldonnel, Cork, Derry, Galway, Shannon, Kerry, Knock, Sligo, Waterford & Weston be added please?

Comment

Cheers Paul for highlighting the lack of all the Irish airports, I don't know what needs to be done to include them, but at least the international ones should be added.
          FR24, please add them all! If you need coordinates for them I'm sure we can provide them accurately (in fact each stand for aircraft ;-)

Comment

Hi there, I am in the SE of the united Kingdom and have realised that there are 2 important airports missing they are in Hampshire. Farnborough Airport (EGLF) and Blackbushe Airport (EGLK) co-ordinates of Farnborough Airport are: 51°16′33″N 000°46′35″W and Blackbushe Airport co-ordinates are: 51°19′26″N 000°50′51″W

Thanks.

Chris.

Comment

Sorry the post in this link is no longer available.(Mike / Speedbird)
              Last edited by speedbird1960; 2012-02-18, 14:52.

Comment

Not exactly missing !

New International Airport opened in Dubai yesterday.

Called Dubai World it is initially for freight flights only but passengers will follow on one of its just eight...yes eight ..planned parallel runways ! (Only in Dubai !!!!)

Lat 24 deg 53 min 39.45 deg North
                Long 55 deg 9 min 34.34 deg E

Comment

I think sometimes people here want a taxi for the price of a bus fare?

For maximum customisation and flexibility, either buy a virtual radar receiver or register for PlanePlotter.

There's only so much that can be offered on a generic website solution. And please remember that this site (and others) relies on the community of receiver owners sharing its data for free.
                  Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Anmer

I'm not exactly sure whether your comment was aimed at my post but it was written to advise people of the new airport not to ask for it to be plotted !...hence "not exactly missing". I'm in awe a) of how good the site is and b) that we can get it here anyway

On the other hand Passenger Lists would be helpful !

Comment

Originally posted by Dubaieagle View Post
                      Anmer

I'm not exactly sure whether your comment was aimed at my post
                      No it was a general comment. We all want different things and there's only so much that a site like this can offer by way of personalisation.
                      Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Jaffna_International_airport (Sri Lanka)

Hi there..
                        Pls add the following airport in to your data base

Jaffna International Airport (IATA: JAF, ICAO: VCCJ)
                        Jaffna_international_airport.jpg

Jaffna International airport:
                        ICAO CODE : VCCJ
                        IATA station code: JAF
                        (more details: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaffna...tional_Airport)

Alliance Air is launching direct flights from the northern Sri Lankan city to Chennai and Tiruchi

Comment

Originally posted by Anilw View Post
                          Hi there..
                          Pls add the following airport in to your data base

Jaffna International Airport (IATA: JAF, ICAO: VCCJ)
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]11174[/ATTACH]

Jaffna International airport:
                          ICAO CODE : VCCJ
                          IATA station code: JAF
                          (more details: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaffna...tional_Airport)

https://www.thehindu.com/news/intern...le29667745.ece
                          NEW USERS TRYING TO PASTE ERRORS/LOGS -
                          @, http:// www. , common script/web code (FR24 logs included), or other key characters may trigger moderation and will not show until approved.
                          Do NOT post random replies to avoid - Edit code and links to plain text, remove @s, or await approval
                          (note no notification is raised - post to ask for moderation check)
                          You were 2 posts closer to being banned totally. 'Tks for update' is a rubbish random reply. And not needed just to allow URL posting.

DON'T
                          Last edited by Oblivian; 2019-10-14, 07:37.
                          Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Working...
                          X